1104 Hwy 130 West @ Hwy 64 West- Shelbyville, TN/37160 - Great location with this Middle Tennessee farm with ranch style home & 30 acres, & 4 outbuildings! This property has frontage on both Hwy 130 West (a/k/a Richmond Pike & a/ka/ Petersburg Highway), AND U.S. Highway 64 (a/k/a The Walking Horse Parkway & Lewisburg Highway). SUGAR CREEK, a year around creek, meanders through this property with a rock bottom drive across the creek to the west pastures! In the Heart of Horse Country, there are many trail riding spots & equine activities throughout this Middle Tennessee area- see the "HORSE FEATURES" below!
PROPERTY INCLUDES ALL OF TAX PARCEL #100-024.06 + portion of tax parcel #100-024.02!! This had been an operating HORSE FARM for many years & creek side provides for great pasture & an abundant hay crops!
- This cozy country home features 3 bedrooms & 2 baths with a 19x14 Living Room, & 15x14 Dining Room, 25x13 Family Room with WOOD BURNING FIREPLACE, PLUS the Country Kitchen has a flu connection for a pot bellied stove! Attached carport with an additional 20X8 Storage Room. Double closets in the Master & 2nd bedrooms!
- This 30 ACRE farm includes approximately 275 feet of FRONTAGE on Hwy 130 W, & 667 ft FRONTAGE on U.S. Hwy 64 with a total of 3 highway 3 entrances to the farm. There is the main drive to the home & barns on Hwy 130 West. There are drives on both the east side & west side of SUGAR CREEK on U. S. Hwy 64!
- Again, this PROPERTY INCLUDES ALL OF TAX PARCEL #100-024.06 + portion of tax parcel #100-024.02!!
Horse Facility Features
- THIRTY ACRES with year around rock bottom "SUGAR CREEK", fenced pastures & hay fields! 50x50 Horse & Hay Barn, 32x20 Storage & Hay Barn, 34x24 Equipment. Maintenance Shop, & 24x12 Antique Corn Crib!
- * EASY TRAILERING TO NEARBY TRAIL RIDING FACILITIES such as:
- 1) Old Natchez Trace - Garrison Creek Loop - Franklin, TN
- 2) Coffey Farm Trail Rides - Petersburg, TN
- 3) Franklin State Forest Trail - Monteagle, TN
- 4) Circle "E" Guest Ranch & Trails - Belvidere, TN
- 5) Cedars of Lebanon State Park - Lebanon, TN
- 6) Percy Warner Park - Nashville, TN
- 7) TRAIL RIDING CAPITOL of the SOUTHEAST - BIG SOUTH FORK- Jamestown, TN
- *** ADDITIONAL TENNESSEE STATE PARKS with TRAIL RIDING in East & West TENNESSEE!
- EQUINE ORGANIZATIONS:
- 1) TWHBEA - Lewsiburg, TN (TN Walking Horse Breeder's & Exhibitor's Association)
- 2) SSHBEA - Shelbyville, TN (Spotted Saddle Horse Breeder's & Exhibitor's Association)
- 3) WHOA - Murfreesboro, TN (Walking Horse Owner's Association)
- 4) NSSHA - National Spotted Saddle Horse Association - Murfreesboro, TN
- EQUINE EVENT FACILITIES:
- 1) CALSONIC ARENA - Shelbyville, TN - (year around equine & other events)
- 2) MILLER COLISEUM - Murfreesboro, TN - (year around equine & other events)
- 3) WILLIAMSON COUNTY AG EXPO PARK - Franklin, TN (year around equine/ag events)
- EQUINE MEDIA: CONTACT: 615-478-2138 or EquestrianLegacy.net NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE- "Equestrian Legacy Radio" - LIVE TALK RADIO for Equestrians and those that love the Western and Equestrian Lifestyle.
- 10 miles
- 5 miles
- 10 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1104 TN-130, Shelbyville, Bedford County, Tennessee