BIG BEECH FARM- 147 Coble Rd- Shelbyville, TN/37160 -this level to slightly rolling 70 acre farm is fenced & cross fenced & includes a stately brick home built in 2000 & 2001. This farm includes a Horse Stable with living quarters, 5 ponds scattered across the pastures & hay fields, & Hay & Equipment storage building! The property is located on the Southwest side of Shelbyville & is also convenient to Lewisburg, Tn & I-65.
Watch the video
- This gorgeous home was custom built by Travis Jones, one of Bedford County's leading builders, & has 4 bedrooms & 3 1/2 baths with 10 ft ceilings, tray, & specialty ceilings, & a great OPEN LIVING Floor Plan! The 26 x 21 Great Room includes a fireplace with gas logs, & expansive built in entertainment center & display cases! There is an open flow with the Foyer, Formal Dining Room, Great Room, Kitchen, & the Breakfast Room, which opens to the shaded side Screened Porch! The Master Bedroom has an en suite bath with his & hers vanities, a separate whirlpool tub & white tiled shower, plus a 21 x 10 walk-in closet! The 2nd & 3rd bedrooms, the 2nd bath, & the half bath with Laundry Room, are all on the Main Level. The Lower Level features a 21 x15 bedroom, bath, & 33 x 23 Entertainment or Game Room, plus a work shop area, & storage galore! With it's PRIVATE ENTRANCE, the Lower Level could easily be converted to an IN-LAW SUITE! The covered Front Porch, rear Balcony style Covered Porch, & side (screened) porch all overlook the farm/horses & cattle! The Lower Level also includes the 3 bay garage with one bay being an OVERSIZED TRUCK bay!
- The slight roll of the land gives it great character without being too hilly - great for pasture, hay, & farming for horses & cattle! Currently a portion is in hay production, & there is a tenant maintain part of a cattle herd, plus the Seller's personal horses! Just shy of 1000 front feet, there is ample road frontage for the farm. BIG BEECH FARM gets it's name from one of the largest BEECH trees in Bedford County on the back of this farm! The location is very convenient to town, yet a real country feel! In addition to the Home & Horse Stables, there is a 60x40 Pole Barn with 14 ft eaves, for additional hay, trailer, & equipment storage!
Horse Facility Features
- The pole & metal barn Horse Stables houses 7 horse stalls with one being a 24 x 16 FOALING STALL! There is a 24 x 12 Tongue & Groove TACK & FEED ROOM, a HAY LOFT for hay storage, WASH RACK, additional storage areas - one with RV connections! The Stable includes an 100 sq ft apartment with a 24 x 12 Great Room opening to the 21 x 12 Kitchen with dining area, plus 2 bedrooms, & 1 bath. The Living Area is an open floor plan concept.
- * EASY TRAILERING TO NEARBY TRAIL RIDING FACILITIES such as:
- 1) Old Natchez Trace - Garrison Creek Loop - Franklin, TN
- 2) Coffey Farm Trail Rides - Petersburg, TN
- 3) Franklin State Forest Trail - Monteagle, TN
- 4) Circle "E" Guest Ranch & Trails - Belvidere, TN
- 5) Cedars of Lebanon State Park - Lebanon, TN
- 6) Percy Warner Park - Nashville, TN
- 7) TRAIL RIDING CAPITOL of the SOUTHEAST - BIG SOUTH FORK- Jamestown, TN
- *** ADDITIONAL TENNESSEE STATE PARKS with TRAIL RIDING in East & West TENNESSEE!
- EQUINE ORGANIZATIONS:
- 1) TWHBEA - Lewsiburg, TN (TN Walking Horse Breeder's & Exhibitor's Association)
- 2) SSHBEA - Shelbyville, TN (Spotted Saddle Horse Breeder's & Exhibitor's Association)
- 3) WHOA - Murfreesboro, TN (Walking Horse Owner's Association)
- 4) NSSHA - National Spotted Saddle Horse Association - Murfreesboro, TN
- EQUINE EVENT FACILITIES:
- 1) CALSONIC ARENA - Shelbyville, TN - (year around equine & other events)
- 2) MILLER COLISEUM - Murfreesboro, TN - (year around equine & other events)
- 3) WILLIAMSON COUNTY AG EXPO PARK - Franklin, TN (year around equine/ag events)
- EQUINE MEDIA: CONTACT: 615-478-2138 or EquestrianLegacy.net NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE- "Equestrian Legacy Radio" - LIVE TALK RADIO for Equestrians and those that love the Western and Equestrian Lifestyle.
- 9 miles
- 4 miles
- 15 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
147 Coble Rd, Shelbyville, Bedford County, Tennessee