63+ ACRE HORSE FARM with 2 Modular Homes/Frontage 2 Roads/TRAINING STABLE w/37 stalls/14 Crossties/Apartment w/Bath/Feed & Tack Rooms/Breeding-Vet Stanchion/attached 200x57 INDOOR RIDING ARENA w/lounge & MORE! 2nd "CLINIC" STABLE specialized for handicap riders w/8 stalls/Off-Lounge-Kitchen/Bath/Crossties/Wash Rack/ 50x37 Indoor Arena! 3rd BROODMARE/ISOLATION STABLE w/10 stalls. 9 pastures with water/Outdoor Arena w/Pavilion/RV Park with Pavilion & Pool, SUPER SAFE PIPE FENCING! 2 PONDS!
This farm is comprised of 2 addresses- 681 Rabbit Branch & 222 Warner Bridge Rd. Gorgeous HILLTOP VIEW of Shelbyville from the Warner Bridge Rd side. Lots of infrastructure with septic systems, drainage, water lines, etc. 4 water meters 2 PONDS on the Warner Bridge Rd property. Call Ty Irby, ALC, GRI for income history!
Watch the video
- Featuring 2 Modular Homes each with 3 Bedrooms & 2 Baths. The Main Home is situated at 222 Warner Bridge Road & has 1820 square feet. The 2nd Home is situated near the Stables at 681 Rabbit Branch Rd.
- Approximately 63.63 acres with 9 pastures with fencing & cross fencing. Super sfae pipe fencing on the Rabbit Branch Road side near the Horses Stables!
Horse Facility Features
- *MAIN TRAINING STABLE features 37 stalls, 14 Crossties, 2 Tack Rooms, Feed Room, Living Quarters, & attached INDOOR ARENA.
- *INDOOR ARENA is 200 X 57 feet & includes a Customer Lounge which overlooks the ARENA!
- *THE "CLINIC" STABLE is a separate Stable with 8 Preifert Stalls, Customer Lounge/Office/Kitchenette, 50 X 37 INDOOR ARENA & this building is SPECIALIZED FOR HANDICAP RIDERS!
- *The BROODMARE &/or ISOLATION STABLE is a 10 stall barn that is separate from the other stables!
- *Outdoor arena WITH covered PAVILION
- * EASY TRAILERING TO NEARBY TRAIL RIDING FACILITIES such as:
- 1) Old Natchez Trace - Garrison Creek Loop - Franklin, TN
- 2) Coffey Farm Trail Rides - Petersburg, TN
- 3) Franklin State Forest Trail - Monteagle, TN
- 4) Circle "E" Guest Ranch & Trails - Belvidere, TN
- 5) Cedars of Lebanon State Park - Lebanon, TN
- 6) Percy Warner Park - Nashville, TN
- 7) TRAIL RIDING CAPITOL of the SOUTHEAST - BIG SOUTH FORK- Jamestown, TN
- *** 7 ADDITIONAL TENNESSEE STATE PARKS with TRAIL RIDING in East & West TENNESSEE!
- EQUINE ORGANIZATIONS:
- 1) TWHBEA - Lewsiburg, TN (TN Walking Horse Breeder's & Exhibitor's Association)
- 2) SSHBEA - Shelbyville, TN (Spotted Saddle Horse Breeder's & Exhibitor's Association)
- 3) WHOA - Murfreesboro, TN (Walking Horse Owner's Association)
- 4) NSSHA - National Spotted Saddle Horse Association - Murfreesboro, TN
- EQUINE EVENT FACILITIES:
- 1) CALSONIC ARENA - Shelbyville, TN - (year around equine & other events)
- 2) MILLER COLISEUM - Murfreesboro, TN - (year around equine & other events)
- 3) WILLIAMSON COUNTY AG EXPO PARK - Franklin, TN (year around equine/ag events)
- EQUINE MEDIA: CONTACT: 615-478-2138 or EquestrianLegacy.net NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE- "Equestrian Legacy Radio" - LIVE TALK RADIO for Equestrians and those that love the Western and Equestrian Lifestyle.
- 4 miles
- 1 miles
- 20 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
681 Rabbit Branch Rd, Shelbyville, Bedford County, Tennessee