271 Groce Farms is a beautiful 45 acre private estate farm, including a custom built Donald Gardner home, surrounded by open sprawling pastures, shade trees, a cool water creek and panoramic views.
This property offers a variety of lifestyle options for the new home owner. Income producing cattle ranch, equestrian family farm, event venue, possible vineyard or an executive home.
Located only 20 minutes from horse riding trails, 45 minutes from the Tryon Equestrian Center and 10 minutes to the local town for shopping, dining and blue ribbon schools.
"Its more than a home, it's a lifestyle"
Seller will cover buyer's agent 3% commission.
- This family home offers all updated stainless steel appliances, hardwood flooring throughout, ceramic tile in the master bathroom and laundry room. Trey ceilings in the master bedroom and dining room, 9' foot ceilings, cathedral ceilings in the family room and master bathroom.
- A choice of a jetted Jacuzzi tub in the master bathroom or a quaint claw foot tub in the hall bathroom, for an evening of relaxation.
- The family room and Living room share a gas log fireplace for enjoyment from either room.
- There are several options to host a summer or fall gathering, from a brick side patio right off of the kitchen, a brick back porch over looking the back pasture, an entertainment barn with a manicured lawn area for enjoying outdoor games. Your family and friends will enjoy any of these areas to end the evening with a gorgeous sunset.
Horse Facility Features
- Barn 20x30, Tack room with two covered areas, easily transformed into a loafing shed or stalls, Garden shop, cool water creek, five board fence and 33 acre sprawling fescue pasture.
- 12 miles
- 9 miles
- 12 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
271 Switzer Green Pond Rd, Woodruff, Spartanburg County, South Carolina