Located in Landrum, SC this 10 +/- acre turn-key equestrian farm features a 3,340 sq ft home, horse stable, fenced paddocks, a riding arena, and a stand-alone 3-car garage.
The home has 5 bedrooms, 3 full baths, and a half bath. The kitchen is newly remodeled with quartz counter tops and elegant custom cabinetry. There's a formal dining room, living room, entertainment room above the laundry room and one car garage, as well as an outdoor patio with a custom stone fire place and fire pit.
The farm features a 4 stall stable with work and tack rooms, wash pad, and upstairs hay storage. There's approximately 1800 ft of fencing & cross-fencing, lush paddocks, and beautiful hardwood cover. Located just 7 miles from Tryon, NC this farm is in the epicenter of the world class equestrian community.
The 3-car garage is heated and has a bonus room upstairs that's perfect for an office, guest quarters, or a home gym!
The farm is 7 miles from Tryon, 1.5 miles from Landrum and just over 2 miles from the SC/NC border. This farm is truly in the heart of horse country!
Watch the video
- 3400 heated square ft with 5 bedrooms, 3 full baths, and a half bath. Spacious living room, entertainment room, new laundry/utility room along. Newly renovated kitchen with new appliances, quartz counter tops and a large island. Large master bedroom and bathroom one the main floor with jetted tub, stand-alone shower and double vanity. There's a large walk-in closet with built-in shelving in the master suite. There's an outdoor patio with a fire pit and stone pizza oven.
- There is a stand alone 3-car garage with ample storage space and a upstairs 'bonus' room that could serve as an office, home gym or guest suite.
- The entire farm is fenced and cross-fenced with several gates for easy access to the paddocks. There are beautiful hardwoods that provide shade, but the entire lot gets great sunlight. The lawn has its own fence to contain dogs or small children without fear of bothering the horses. The entry has an electric gait and the entire driveway is asphalted. There is also a free standing chicken coop!
- There's over 550 ft of paved road frontage on Fairwinds Road.
Horse Facility Features
- The stable has 4 run-in stalls, a work room and tack room and a wash pad. There is plenty of hay storage on the second level. There is over 1800 ft of fencing and cross-fencing. The farm also features a 75 x 150 riding arena!
- 19 miles
- 4 miles
- .5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
715 Fairwinds Dr, Landrum, Spartanburg County, South Carolina