The Property is located in the beautiful foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains where dreams of fine equestrian living come true. Only 20 minutes from the Tryon International Equestrian Center. This is considered one of the most prominent equestrian areas in the Southeastern United States.
This Cape Cod Style home is set on 24+ acres surrounded by lush, rolling pasture and nestled within a secluded nook of a hardwood tree forest. Throughout the property you will feel surrounded by the peace and tranquility of nature.
On this property you can exercise your Horse on 2 miles of Trails on varying terrain through the Woods and along the Creek. Stop and rest at the Picnic area and sit and listen to the Waterfall.
The grounds include:
- A two + mile network of manicured riding trails that traverse a variety of terrain.
- A creek that runs through the property year-round with wooden bridge crossings in four locations.
- Private picnic area located creek-side, near waterfall, with a custom built stone fire pit and BBQ.
- New 10x16 ft. barn style storage building with two lofts, storage closets, chest of draws, custom
shelving and outside sink.
- 25 assorted fruit and nut trees, along with a variety of berry bushes, all plumbed with automatic drip
- 10 - 4X12 ft. raised-beds that have been cultivated with an organic soil mixture that is
guaranteed to produce the most healthy, tasty, and abundant vegetable crop for your family’s
- 1100 ft. of new three-board perimeter fencing along the frontage of the upper pasture.
Watch the video
- The Cape Cod Style two-story home was custom built in 2003.
- Brand New Owens Corning 30 yr. Architectural Shingle Roof (Includes 30 yr. Warranty)
- Constructed of brick and Hardie Board™, the home is 3456 sq ft, with 4 bedrooms, 3½ baths, and a large two-car garage that is attached via a breezeway.
- Above the garage is the 4th Bedroom/Bonus Room that features an independent hot water heater, HVAC, decorative fire place, compact refrigerator, and DirecTV.
- Amenities in the home include:
- - Covered porches on three sides of the home that allow you to enjoy pastoral and woodland views.
- - Tile in the kitchen, living room, dining room, foyer, and baths.
- - Carpeted bedrooms.
- - High-end appliances: Maytag Maxima washer & dryer, built-in Dacor convection wall oven, Dacor 6
- burner gas cook top, Bosch dishwasher, Amana refrigerator/freezer, additional upright freezer
- - Heat-N-Glow gas fireplace in the living room that can heat the entire house if necessary.
- - 15Kw Kohler LP gas generator provides partial backup power.
- - Tankless /On-Demand gas hot water heater.
- - 325 gallon LP gas tank and in addition a 1000 gallon LP gas tank for emergency use.
- - High production fresh water well (20 gpm) provides delicious, crystal clear water. Additionally, the
- well has a stainless steel, hand operated, deep-well pump that can provide water directly to the
- home’s pressurized system.
- - Isolated solar generator system capable of powering all of your small appliances, electronic devices,
- lighting, etc. in the event of an emergency.
- Imagine the excitement on your children’s faces when they go down to the Chicken House and are surprised by the chirping of newborn chicks. Their smiling faces picking their own Blueberries, Peaches, Plums, and apples when in season and roasting their own Chestnuts on an open fire at the picnic area.
- Acreage: Total of 24.83 acres of which 8 acres are lush rolling pasture that is nestled within a secluded nook of hardwood tree forest.
- View: YouTube video (190 Kelseys Mill Road, Campobello, SC 29322 - It will take you on a Drone tour of the property that includes the pasture, woods, bridges, creeks, waterfall and picnic area.
Horse Facility Features
- 8 Acres of lush Fescue pasture
- Plenty of room to build your Dream Barn
- Underground irrigation which provides water to the upper and lower pasture
- 1100 Feet - New Three Board Fencing on roadside
- 2 + miles of Trails on varying terrain through the Woods and along the Creek
- Community trails that traverse 300 +acres
- Foothills Equestrian Nature Center (FENCE) 7 miles from property
- Tryon International Equestrian Center (20 minutes from property)
- Two Fox and Hound Organizations in the area
- 21 miles
- 3 miles
- 7 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
190 Kelseys Mill Rd, Campobello, Spartanburg County, South Carolina