This is a beautiful setting close to town surrounded by other large farm property and homes with acreage. It sets back off the road a distance and is very private. The house is a custom built brick cape cod with hardwood floors though out the main level and carpet in the upstairs bedrooms. The kitchen has an eat in breakfast area and there is a formal dinning room and living room or office. There is a bedroom/office private room off the main foyer for guest or a parent. It has its own bathroom and closet. The winding staircase takes you up to two massive bedrooms and a large bonus room that could also be a bedroom. There is one very large bathroom with two separate vanities with a door dividing them. The laundry room is large and there is a mud room and half bath coming in from the garage
The pool sits behind the house just beyond the peaceful covered back porch There is also a wonderful covered front porch and both have beautiful views. The pastures had angus cows on them for several years but have not had livestock in over 10 years. The barn has 2+ stalls and room for two more. One is the size of a birthing stall. There is a shoot for cattle and round pen and a lot of extra panels for use. There are two overhangs for tractor storage or extra stalls. The pasture are divided up and all have water from a well that produced plenty of water. There is a beautiful creek that runs in the wooded area of the property and could be damned up for a creek, or there is a lovely spot in the pastures for a pond and the well and natural spring could help keep that filled. The pool is currently chlorine but could easily be converted to salt water. It has a deep end and diving board. The small screened in pool house is being re-done, with new shake roof and new screening. The land has ample turkey and deer to enjoy daily
Watch the video
- The house was built in 1997 and they will be giving a generous 50,000 allowance for upgrades for paint, any remodel to bring colors and style up to current trends. The all brick fireplace has gas logs. HIgh ceilings, hardwoods through out main level, master bedroom and huge bath on main level. Gorgeous antiques fill the home and some are negotiable as they are down sizing. There is actually a lot of room in the attic for another floor with minimal work to add even more “grandkid” bunking room. There is a small basement created for a shelter in storms. It would function as a good man cave or storage.
- The view are beautiful and you are minutes, literally minutes from town, yet it feels miles away. The yard is meticulously landscaped and all mature trees and bushes and plants. There is room for another garage or pool house to be built if you needed room for a parent or adult child that lives at home.
- The only restrictions are no chicken houses and you cannot hunt the animals on your land. You can shoot animals that are considered pests, like coyotes, beaver, ground hog, razor backs but not the deer or turkey. You can shoot for target practice. This was in the deed when they bought the land.
- The 34 acres is divided up with 4.5 acres around the house, and then about 7-8 acres of woods and the creek and the rest in several fenced pastures. The perimeter of the property is all fenced for safety. There have been several trees that have caused some fenced in the woods to need work. The pasture fences are in pretty good shape and are hog wire with a top barb wire. There are multiple water hydrants to allow for water in all pastures
- The long driveway provides a beautiful setting when you drive in. Extra parking pad was added with a basketball court. Circular drive way and easy to turn around.
Horse Facility Features
- Barn, round pen, multiple feeding troughs, and several areas for an arena to be made. The pastures are in good condition and have been cut and maintained even since the cows left 10 years ago There are several major trails systems near by and the Garrison arena in Clemson Hosts all types of discipline horse events.
- This Property can be shown, it is a coming soon but they are willing to sell to qualified buyers. Buyers will have to be able to see through the clearing out phase, so please have a vision when you come. They are offering the 50,000 to allow for the wallpaper, colors, brass fixtures etc and know it will need cosmetic upgrades. They are downsizing and the house will reflect a home in transition as they box items up. Please be aware that you need to consider this when you come to see the house. It is very clean, but being cleared out. Please do not come unless you are serious about buying. More picures will be added this week
- 4 miles
- 1 miles
- 9 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
123 New Heritage Trail, Seneca, Oconee County, South Carolina