Clear View Farm is a 20+ acre professionally managed equestrian center located 25 minutes from Tryon International Equestrian Center and just 30 minutes from the major cities of Greenville and Spartanburg, SC. If you're not looking for a fixer upper or a project farm, this is the one for you. Bring your horses, unload and enjoy the fact that everything is already in place. This farm was designed to make the work associated with every daily activity flow smoothly. Currently operating as a profitable training, lesson and boarding business. Call Agent for details on business operations. Property would also make a lovely private farm.
• 25 Minutes to TIEC
• 3 Bedroom House plus a second gorgeous 1 BR/1 BA apartment above the barn
• 2 Barns, 18 12x12 Stalls w/ Rubber Mats and Fans
• Tack Room, Feed Room, Bedding/Hay Storage in Each Barn
• 4 Indoor Hot & Cold Water Wash Racks w/ Rubber Mats
• 10 Private Grass Paddocks w/ Automatic Waterers
• 2 Private "Dry Lot" Paddocks w/ Automatic Waterers & Large Run-in sheds
• Large 5 Acre+ Shaded Grass Turnout Field w/ Automatic Waterer & Over sized Run-in shed
• 2 Irrigated Arenas w/ Fabulous Footing
• 90” Round Pen & Grass Jumping Field
• Driveway Accommodates Tractor Trailer access to both barns
Watch the video
- There are 2 residences included with this property - a beautiful 1 bedroom, 1 full bath apartment above Barn 2 (address 105 Smith Rd.) that overlooks the jumping field and all 12 turnout paddocks making it easy to keep an eye on things from any of the numerous windows or from the back deck. The apartment features an open floor plan that includes a spacious kitchen with a breakfast bar, an open living room dining room combo, an office area and a laundry with a full size washer and dryer in addition to the bedroom with a huge walk in closet and a full bath.
- A second 3 bedroom, 1 full bath single family detached house (address 107 Smith Rd.) sits on its own 2.03 acre lot adjacent to the main property. It features wrap around decks, a nice sized yard and ample parking. The house was just renovated with an upgraded bathroom (tiled shower, linen storage, new comfort height vanity, fresh paint, etc.) a kitchen makeover, fresh paint and new carpets have it in move in condition. It is serviced by its own private driveway leading to the tranquil wooded setting Just below Barn 2.
- Exterior features include gently rolling land.
- 12 private, safe turnout paddocks with automatic waterers.
- 10 paddocks are in grass with the remaining 2 as dry-lots.
- A large, multi-acre fenced shaded grass field also features an automatic waterer to complete the more than adequate safe turnout space.
- Fencing is predominately single board with "no-climb" horse wire to the ground.
- All 12 paddocks include an additional ribbon of electric fence on top.
- Paddocks 1, 2 & 3 are separated by lanes - just for those horses who shouldn't be touching noses across the fence.
- The entire perimeter of the property is also fenced to the ground with the same materials.
- Your horses and dogs will stay on the property unless they manage to exit via the main gate.
Horse Facility Features
- Facilities include 2 barns with a total of 18 box stalls w rubber mats and ceiling fans. All barn aisles are also covered w rubber mats. There are four wash racks with hot & cold water & over-head heaters, 2 tack rooms, 1 in each barn. The tack room in the main barn includes heat and air, a washer & dryer, a half bath, separate utility sink, ample cabinet and counter space and a refrigerator. Each barn also contains a separate feed room and an adjacent bedding storage area. The main barn also includes an office with heat and air, phone and WiFi and drop down all weather curtains to protect you and the horses under your care from the elements.
- The riding facilities include 2 arenas with fabulous footing (new in 2017), both are serviced by an automated irrigation system to control footing consistency and dust. The main arena (150 ft x 300 ft) also boasts a large judges booth with a ceiling fan, power, a PA system that serves both arenas, and the same drop down curtains found on the main barn. Ring 2 measures 125 ft x 250 ft and sits adjacent to the main ring. A 90 foot round pen and a multi-acre grass jumping field complete the riding areas.
- The driveway circles the main barn and easily accommodates the largest horse rigs including tractor trailers. Barn number 2 also includes a large covered bedding storage area (holds a full truckload of loose sawdust bedding) and a covered hay storage area that holds a full tractor trailer load of compressed square bales.
- 12 miles
- 4 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
105 Smith Rd, Landrum, Greenville County, South Carolina