** 13.29 ACRE PRIVATE WATERFRONT ESTATE W/ DOCK & EQUESTRIAN FACILITIES ** ADJACENT BUILDABLE 2.26 ACRE WATERFRONT LOT W/ SEPARATE DRIVEWAY INCLUDED ** PRICE REDUCED AND MOTIVATED SELLER ** This private waterfront and equestrian estate truly represents the best of low country living. Located on McLeod Creek, this home offers unimpeded access to the Intracoastal Waterway and a short ride to the ocean through Seabrook and Edisto Island. A short dock leads directly to a covered pierhead and down to a 25’ floater with an additional jet dock perfect for quick and easy access to incredible fishing, boating and views galore. A barn with 3 horse stalls leads out to a warm-up ring, pasture land, 2 horse training areas, and connects to numerous private wooded trails for riding.
- The southern-style home is complete with all of the perks of low country living with covered and screened porches and an outdoor patio that make outdoor entertainment and relaxation a dream come true. The stately family room boasts floor to ceiling cypress, hardwood flooring, a gas brick fireplace and french doors that lead out onto the spacious screened porch. The kitchen is fully upgraded including custom cabinetry, granite counters, tile backsplash, a large pantry, and soft-close drawers & pull-out shelving for added convenience. The master suite is located on the first floor with a huge walk-in closet and ensuite complete with a separate stand-up shower, large garden tub and his-and-her vanities. Upstairs, 2 guest bedrooms share a full guest bath and a large loft perfect for a study, office or additional living space! Because this home is elevated, there is plenty of room for multiple cars, a boat and additional storage space for toys, lawn equipment, riding lawnmower, etc.
- Private gated entrance to your own corner of a private island (you drive over your own bridge to get to your property).
- Two adjacent waterfront parcels: Lot 1 (main home, dock, equestrian facilities) is 13.29 acres with dock, covered pierhead, floater and jet dock ... Lot 2 is 2.26 acres is a partially-cleared, dockable waterfront lot with a separate driveway.
- Incredible views of the water, marsh, and grand oak trees with Spanish moss.
- No Homeowners Association or restrictions on the land offering privacy and autonomy.
- World-class inshore fishing right off your own private dock. Unimpeded access to the Intracoastal Waterway and to the Atlantic Ocean through Seabrook Island and Edisto Island.
Horse Facility Features
- Warm-up ring, cleared pasture, 2 additional fenced areas, private walking/jogging/riding trails.
- 6 miles
- 10 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
8040 White Point Rd, Hollywood, Charleston County, South Carolina