Living here has been the greatest experience ever! The community has everything you can practically imagine within the very secure, gated community. With miles of riding trails, central equestrian center and polo fields, all your equine needs are met. Hay can be delivered, and many farriers and vets are in community daily. All the communal areas are impeccably clean and cared for. Close to all downtown Bluffton stores, restaurants, shopping malls, medical facilities and hospitals are all close by. Bluffton is centrally located to Beaufort, Hilton Head and Savannah and a simple scenic drive to Charleston. Easy drive to airports, and BEACH!!!!! Where else could one find everything you need in one small town, with access to everything the amazing Lowcountry has to offer.
This home has everything for the equestrian enthusiast without the labor of a horse farm. The most amazing quality of this community is the neighbors, all pet friendly no matter how large of an animal you have! Our physical neighbors love receiving manure to make compost, and are willing to help out with pets(all sizes if need be) great neighborhood, quiet and kid and pet friendly!!! The barn was added by present owner and can easily be converted to either a guesthouse, shop or pool house. Take a walk or bike ride, cruise in your golf cart, or just sit on the porch or float away on a hammock and enjoy the scenery and quiet in Rose Hill! There are picnic areas with bbq's around the community pools and parks. It is simply amazing!!!
- Where horses meet deep water in the Lowcountry! Fantastic opportunity to have your horses in your own backyard,(no boarding fees!!!) with over 20 miles of equestrian trails under majestic oaks. The custom built 3 stall barn, separate feed and tack room are all 14'x14', with auto waters, fans and lights, custom rubber mats, wood floors in feed and tack, hot and cold wash rack, and each stall has exterior dutch doors to private individual paddock. Fully fenced yard(2 large paddocks) with plenty of room to ride, graze, and park your trailer. Barn's custom design makes it easy to convert to anything you desire. 1.55 acre property, house, and a barn that fits perfectly into the corner of the property-not breaking up the flow of the large yard. The established landscaping around perimeter of lot makes this a sanctuary for privacy. The house is single story ranch style, with views of horses from every window. Screen porch, as well as deck, offer great viewing perspective of the horses and majestic oaks. Covered front porch offers same opportunity to enjoy paddocks and beautiful trees and flowers. The house has been remodeled, and has a very comfortable, practical floor plan. Master bedroom on one side, with two bedrooms on the other side, with all the communal living space in the middle of the house. There are two office areas that have been used as guest room, library and office. Plenty of parking outside as well as in the two car garage. Garage has excellent storage with built in shelves and a closet. There is plenty of unfenced property to add a carport, garage, pool or another paddock if desired. The back gate from the property takes you to the direct access of the equestrian trails throughout the community. The quiet, gated community has many communal pools, tennis courts(clay and hard), golf course(driving range/new club house), children's playground, dog park, polo field and equestrian center (barn, arenas), storage parking, gazebo, community center, dock, boat ramp (access to deep water) and leisure trails. This community has more to offer than one can even imagine for all ages! Ride a bike, take a walk, run, ride a horse, grab your boat, kayak, paddle board, swim, play tennis or golf all in one day if your heart desires and have a blast! Life is good in Rose Hill and it has the lowest dues around!
- New updates: crown molding, paint of whole interior, backsplash, living room carpet, deck and porch sanded and repainted. Priced at $634,000, as is, for sale by owner. 3% for buyer's agent.
- One and one half acre lot with 200 plus year old oak trees.
- Easy access and egress for trailers.
- Direct access to equestrian trails, short walk to polo field and equestrian center.
- large gates to drive trucks and trailers into the barn area.
- Hay deliveries to barn.
- Strategically placed custom barn in corner with private exterior paddocks for each stall...indoor-outdoor stall living.
Horse Facility Features
- All three stalls, tack room and feed room are 14'x14'.
- Stalls have individually operated lights and fans as well as automatic waterers.
- Wash rack includes hot and cold water.
- All stalls have wall to wall custom mats, tack and hay have wood floors.
- Barn is actually two separate buildings connected by a breezeway. Easily convert one section into guest house, pool house, shop and still have a barn!
- House measurement does not include barn.
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
6 Fox Meadow Dr, Bluffton, Beaufort County, South Carolina