7. 5 Acre Magnificent Equestrian Estate! Professionally installed 40 meter Dressage Arena with lighting & Cooper River Sand for performance Jumping! Horse stables with separate guest apartment. Over 5000+ square feet of luxury living space with 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths with additional living/office space in the Basement level. This home is owned by and loved by a local artist who has put her personal touches on this home to make it the masterpiece that it is. Custom built with all of the upgrades! Hardie board siding and stacked stone exterior set this home above the rest. Custom faux wall finishes throughout the home along with plantation shutters and custom draperies in most all of the rooms. The Master Suite has gorgeous views of the estate grounds. The first Guest Room overlooks the Arena & is a favorite for the Young Rider of the home along with plantation shutters and a large walk-in closet. The second Guest Room has custom built-in wall cabinets and plantations shutters with access to the Guest hall bath featuring a slipper claw-foot tub, perfect for soaking. A custom spiral staircase leads you to the third floor Guest Quarters which offers a full bath, more views of the Arena, walk in closet & additional storage. The lower level is currently an Office Space that could be separate Living Quarters/Mother- in- Law Suite/ Media Room with a full bath & separate entrance. Outdoor Living at its best! Trex deck w/ tempered glass slats for full view of the 20x40 Gunite Salt Water Pool and Riding Arena, Outdoor kitchen. The lower level covered patio has a built-in hot tub that seats 8 and has a tempered glass wall that allows you to enjoy the view. Large parking area with a lighted basketball court, complete home security system and intercom system . The barn has a center paved aisle that features (3) 12x12 stalls, tack room, hot water wash rack, tractor garage, hay room and a half bathroom with a washing machine (for riding gear). The Guest Apartment/Art Studio is above the center aisle & features a small kitchenette and full bathroom along with views of the entire property! This property is a Champion Equestrian’s Dream! For the Professional Horse Rider or for a Future Young Rider, this property provides a lifestyle that took years to cultivate. Just a short drive to the Tryon International Equestrian Center and Centrally located between Clemson, Anderson & Greenville, this property is perfect to raise a family so close to the Wren schools. The possibilities are endless for this private Equestrian Estate!
Watch the video
- 2 story foyer with specialty finish walls, plantation shutters with custom draperies.
- Living Room has built in 46" flat screen tv and surround sound theatre system
- Custom built fireplace with natural gas
- Sunroom heated ceramic tile floors with energy efficient solar blinds.
- Custom Kitchen with custom cabinets
- Integrated fridge/freezer, double dishwasher, trash compactor, natural glass cooktop,
- Microwave and convection oven, disposal
- Large Pantry
- Under counter Lighting and backlit feature behind cooktop
- Granite countertops
- Center Island seats 4
- Adjoining breakfast area with solar blinds
- Formal Dining Room with custom wall treatment, custom coved, lighted treatment on ceiling
- Also in Formal Dining room is a large bay window, plantation shutters and custom draperies
- Den has double trayed, backlit ceiling treatment/tin look in antique copper.
- Plantation shutters and custom draperies.
- Built in Book Cases. Lots of Windows and a natural gas fireplace.
- Powder room has a marble vanity and custom wall treatment/ceiling
- Dumbwaiter in hall to move between garage and 1st floor
- Master suite has large bedroom area with a fireplace and 2 walk-in closets and French Doors
- One walk-in closet features a washer/dryer/iron center and clothes cabinets
- Jacuzzi Tub, Multi-jet shower, double sink, granite vanity, custom paint finish in bath and vanity areas.
- Plantation Shutters and Custom Draperies
- Guest Room #1 has large bay window with plantation shutters and oversized walk-in closet
- Guest room #2 has a custom built-in wall cabinet and plantation shutters
- Guest hall bath has a slipper claw-foot tub, chrome antique-look shower with "telephone" hardware Guest hall bath also has a granite vanity and ceramic tile flooring
- Premium red oak select hardwood floors throughout 2nd floor
- Bonus attic with king-size waterbed
- Large windows overlooking the property
- Laminate wood-look flooring
- Access through a spiral staircase
- Full bath and closet area
- Adjoining large storage area with flooring
- Custom silk-look painted wall treatment in office.
- Potential Mother-in-law/teen suite or Media Room
- Full wall of custom cabinets
- Full bath, living/office/multimedia area
- Bedroom with built-ins or large home office area with large bay window and large walk-in closet
- Private exit through bedroom area
- Other exits : Living Room via French Doors and access to garage
- Vinyl wood-look plank flooring.
- Small garden/sitting area outside of the bay window
- 2.5 car garage with full cabinets and workshop area.
- Heated/Cooled workout room with separate pool mechanical room next to garage under the sunroom.
- Attic finished out in 1992
- Den/Office below added on 1998
- Last overall renovation/redecorate was 2008/2009 ($300k+)
- Lots of mature trees and plantings
- Custom landscaping throughout
- Very quiet area
- Located within less than 2 miles from Wren Schools
- Within 10 min to downtown Easley, 20 min to downtown Greenville or Anderson
- 30 min to GSP airport.
- Whole house security system and intercom system
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide system
- Approx 5,000 total sq ft not including 2.5 car garage
- 7.5 acres +/-
- Anderson County
- Wren School District
- Saluda Valley Water District
- Fort Hill Gas
- Duke Power Electric
- Septic System (Pumped every 5 years- last pumped March 2019)
- New hot water heater (gas) March 2019
- New pressure relief valve March 2019
- James Hardiboard lap siding and stacked stone
- 4 bedroom (Not counting potential bedroom/suite on lower level - currently office)
- 4 full baths, 1 half bath
- 3 fireplaces (2 functional with natural gas
- New Roof on majority of house in 2013
- Two 3 ton heat pumps, One 1.5 ton heat pump (Orig. upstairs unit repl. Oct 2017- all other units 10 yrold)
- Rhino Shield paint on all window sashes, columns, porch ceilings. 2015. 25 year transferable warranty.
- Large back custom deck
- Composite Trex decking
- Tempered glass slats for full view of pool and riding arena
- Outdoor kitchen with natural stone counter, composite granite sink, bar area,
- Also featured in the outdoor kitchen is a huge grill and under counter fridge
- Retractable awning
- Lower level with built in hot tub that seats 8, with a tempered glass wall to enjoy the view
- Lowest level deck area is large under upper deck (Awesome place to sit during a thunderstorm at night)
- 20x40 gunite sports pool with salt water system (new in 2015), Stacked stone waterfall/pond ($30k)
- Gazebo with lighting and ceiling fan
- Large parking area
- Lighted Basketball court
Horse Facility Features
- New barn built in 2005. ($50k)
- 3 stalls (12'x12')
- Paved aisle
- Tack room/washrack/tractor garage
- Additional hay room
- Half bath with washing machine (for horse gear)
- Greenhouse attached to the side of the barn
- Large, excellent producing garden (Soil enriched for 25 years with horse manure)
- In 2013, ($17k) Added a one bedroom apartment (435 sq ft) over barn's center aisle
- Apartment overlooks the pasture with a full bath,Small kitchenette with bar seating for 4
- Apartment has 1.5 ton energy efficient, ductless heat pump, LED lighting, wood-look vinyl plank flooring Apartment features a large deck at entrance
- Easy step access
- Awning style energy efficient windows
- Separate power meter
- Same water meter
- Perfect space for property caretaker or as an income property
- Lots of Clemson girls want to board horses and live here!
- About 4-5 acres of wood-fenced pasture
- 30 amp electric hookup, water, and septic for camper, behind the barn
- Fenced, lighted, professionally installed riding arena with cooper river sand, well drained.
- 8 miles
- 7 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
103 Willow Lake Ct, Easley, Anderson County, South Carolina