ecurie of 32.3 x 68.4 pieds
built in 2008
Wooded area for hiking, making your firewood
Two large areas for cultivation.
- built in 2011
- Open-concept ground floor (kitchen, dining and living room)
- 2 bedrooms on the ground floor
- 1 bedroom in the basement
- Fully finished basement
- Wood stove
- Part of the property borders Lac Taureau.
Horse Facility Features
- - 8 boxes fitted out to accommodate horses or other animals, carpets all over the concrete for the comfort of the animals.
- - rear part for machinery
- - heating, electricity fully adapted for this place (insurance compliant). Independent electric meter for the stable.
- - attic for 1000 bales of hay
- - monte-balle
- - Henhouse part with external access.
- - tin roof.
- 60 miles
- 4 miles
- .5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
3536 Chemin de Saint-Ignace N, Saint-Michel-des-Saints, Matawinie County, Québec