For personal use or to operate your own equestrian center.
* APPROVED PROFESSIONAL EVALUATION ON FILE AT $ 305,000 dated June 2019 *. The municipal assessment does not reflect the fair value of the property. This property can have a use other than agriculture. It is a strategic location near Highway 55.
possibility of: boarding, transport, competition coaching, horse training, breeding, sale / purchase, day camps, lessons, clinic, therapeutic riding etc.
Google's location indicates St-Boniface, but the real address is: 649 Omer-Bourassa, St-Étienne-des-Grès, Quebec, Canada G0X 2P0
- House built 2001 whose ground floor includes an office for professional, 2 bedrooms. You are free to develop the 7ft basement to add the rooms of your choice, it is currently used for storage.
- Single detached garage in good condition.
- 7 individual enclosures are fitted out, 3 of which have shelters measuring 11ft x 16ft.
- The outdoor training arena measures 120ft x 80ft on sand and the round arena is also fitted out.
- Possibility of renting an additional piece of land (pasture) owned by the government for a small fee
Horse Facility Features
- Insulated and heated 1999 stable with 9 boxes of standard size +/- 10x10 on sand with central concrete driveway.
- Ripe chamber or any other litter you will use, it measures 11x16ft.
- Workshop / Mold measuring 6ft8 x 10ft, you could also make an indoor shower.
- 1 small saddlery 3x3ft at the end of the central aisle.
- 1 space for hay 10ft x 3.5ft apart from the entire attic where you can store it, it is 10ft high in the tip of the roof.
- 1 reception office or even stable room, heated measuring 21ft6 x 11ft irregular on concrete plus another 5ft7 x 4ft upholstery on cedar floor.
- 17.5 miles
- 15.5 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
649 Avenue Omer Bourassa, Saint-Boniface, Francheville County, Québec