We are selling the farm and the feed business! Also included is income from our established AirBnb!
This 23+ acre income producing property would be an awesome horse boarding, breeding or training facility. It is located just 15 minutes from Penn National Race Course and currently charges $18 a day for layups. There are 3 Barns, 7 large paddocks, 4 small paddocks, 5 run-in sheds, all with water faucets and electric. There are a total of 16 stalls. The farmhouse has been completely remodeled throughout!
- The farm house has been completely remodeled from the electrical wiring on up!
- It has 4 bedrooms, 2 and 1/2 baths, with a formal dining and large family room with built ins. It has central air and 3 choices for heat. There is a forced air furnace, an outside wood burner or wood stove. The large basement has laundry and tons of storage. Its ready to finish and make into a mancave or kids play room! The wood floors were refinished this year and nicely accent the custom kitchen, office and dining room.
- The property has open, rolling pastures surrounded by woods on two sides, and a bold year round stream on the other. The land drains nicely after a rain but is not steep or difficult to mow. The farm house is surrounded my mature trees for additional privacy.
Horse Facility Features
- The bank barn is 60’ x 100’. On the top side there are 3 heated bays, 2 with garage doors. A third garage door opens to 2 more bays. The floors are concreted and have drains in them. This area has been used as an auto detailing shop, a retail store, as well as RV storage and hay storage. All bays are lighted and have 110 and 220 plugs. 2 bays have large Air Conditioners that will convey. On the bottom side is a Tack room and 7 large stalls with rubber mats, tip out hay and grain feeders, and automatic waterers. There is also a large open area which is currently being used to store feed for the business.
- The back barn is 36’ x 60’. It has 9 stalls which are all rubber matted with tip out feeders and automatic waterers. It also has a tack and feed room. The large center aisle is concreted and there is a wash bay. A full loft provides plenty of hay storage. One side has a 6 foot overhang and dutch doors on each stall.
- The Corncrib is great for equipment and RV storage or an extra large turnout. It has concrete floors, lights, electricity, and water.
- There is a large sandy riding arena measuring 85’ x 190’. It is fenced and has lights for riding after dark.
- The feed business generates about $1950 of income per month and the rental/AirBnb is averaging over $2100 per month. We are booking out into October already! That is over $4000 of income not including any horse boarding or layups. This is a turn key operation!
- We are offering this income generating property for sale at $829,900. Optional equipment available with the right offer includes a 4 horse hotwalker, hay elevator, brush hog and arena drag.
- 5 miles
- 3 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
246 Mountville Dr, Lebanon, Lebanon County, Pennsylvania