Spectacular farm on 236 acres. Situated on this Greene County farm is a barn with a separate living quarters as well as a retreat living
Watch the video
- Main Residence
- Stone exterior with copper roof
- 3000 square feet of wrap around porch, 16 feet wide and mostly covered. Porch has polished concrete floor, outdoor kitchen that includes a gas burning grill (natural gas line hard plumbed to cooking area) and granite countertops, Hot tub that stays with the property, and See through fireplace into Great room of house.
- Spring House at the Residence is 10x20 and original to the property (100 years old). Has been remodeled with stone exterior and copper roof.
- Chicken Coop house has been remodeled as well.
- House has 20” thick foundation walls.
- 11” of concrete, Styrofoam and stone.
- Rear Garage is 14x43 and has a wash bay.
- Front Garage is 80x40 and has 16’ ceilings, Septic Clean Out for RV, 50amp service for an RV, and Space for RV storage, polished concrete floors, 14x14 garage doors, Full bathroom with washer and dryer hook ups, Walk-in freezer and refrigerator, and 400amp service for garage.
- Garage Smart Control room has a water softener and purifier, conduit, and sanitary system.
- Kitchen 41x13 on Second Level of home.
- 2 Beverage Refrigerators
- Wet Bar
- Walk in Pantry with chalkboard pocket door and loads of shelving.
- 28x4 Bi-Level Countertop is polished concrete.
- Vaulted ceiling.
- Retractable TVs.
- Hickory cabinetry.
- Open to massive Great room.
- Great room 42x35, with a floor to ceiling stone see through Fireplace that has a custom Wormy Chestnut Mantel, Full view glass atrium doors on two walls leading to covered porch, gas lanterns in Great room, vaulted ceiling, and heated ceramic tile floor.
- Master Bedroom 18x16, features a Built in Sauna.
- Master Bathroom has heated floors, jetted soaking tub, Dual head Walk in shower with swing through door, two separate His and Hers vanities, a TV and a Walk-in closet with dressing area and finished wall units.
- Second Bedroom 16x11, has a Walk-in closet and access to Full Bathroom in the main hall.
- Hall Bathroom has a full walk-in shower with swing through door.
- Laundry room has cabinetry with sink and counter for storage.
- Utility room has Central Vacuum and a tankless hot water system.
- Second floor Bonus/Media room 18x22, with hand scraped bamboo wood flooring, and opens to a spectacular view of the Great room below.
- Cedar ceilings throughout third floor level, as well as, hand scraped bamboo wood floors.
- Second floor Office or third bedroom 14x14, with full view glass doors leading to deck below (storage area behind this room is where the furnace is located).
- Additional finished room 14x13 No closet or window.
- Full Bathroom has a custom vanity, Walk-in shower, window and heated ceramic tile floor.
- Entire home features Plantation shutters, an Elevator, Teak wood floors on second level and hand scraped bamboo floors on third level, telephone lines are buries underground, and pool ready in rear yard.
- Residence at the Barn
- Slab Foundation- no basement.
- Heated Polished concrete floors, that are heated by natural gas (Columbia Gas)- thermostat located in the Dining room. There is a dedicated boiler system for the floors.
- Solid wood doors, throughout.
- 3 Bedrooms- 2 on main level and one on second floor.
- 3 Full Bathrooms- 2 on main level and one on second floor.
- Entry is 20x4
- Entry Full Bathroom has pocket door, Full Walk in Shower with full swing through door.
- Laundry room- washer and dryer included. This room has pocket door, bi-level counter and cabinetry.
- Great room- 21x27, has a corner Gas Burning Fireplace, Stacked stone hearth, and wood mantel.
- Dining room- 14x13
- Kitchen- 14x13
- Koval cabinetry
- Pounder copper sink (with window that looks out to the riding arena)
- Polished concrete countertops
- Stainless steel appliances, including, double oven, Jenn Air cooktop, trash compactor, built in Jenn Air ice machine, Samsung microwave oven drawer, Samsung refrigerator, wine rack, and custom exhaust hood
- Garbage disposal
- Huge Walk in Pantry with swinging half barndoor, loads of shelving, and work space countertop, and double drawer Stainless Steel refrigerator.
- Master Bedroom 25x12- solid wood pocket doors and walk in closet.
- Master Bathroom- Free standing soaking tub, corrugated tin wainscoting, walk in stone shower with swing through door, and polished concrete countertop and floor.
- Second Bedroom 11x11- walk in closet and ventless independent AC unit.
- Rough sawn open staircase to second level features rebar spindles and custom oxen yoke chandelier.
- Second level features an open 25x14 area with 46x12 walk in storage on one side and 27x12 walk in storage on the other side.
- Heat pump located on second level, well water for residence and city water available at the road.
- Second level bedroom 11x11 and Full bath, and Access door to the Barn’s Hayloft.
- 236 acres
- 40x120 barn
- 6/7 stalls- Could be 11 because 4 of them are extended out to the rear of building.
- Wash bays have hot and cold running water.
- Fans in barn to keep horses cooled down.
- Rubber chips in every stall.
- 3 tack rooms, each with its own gas heater, and one is plumbed for a full bath (currently has a toilet and washer and dryer).
- Riding arena for Team Roping.
- 8 Gas Wells.
- Pastures and a 40x40 square pen for working the colts.
- 2 skidded run ins to run from pasture to pasture.
- Electric fence with tightness built in Carmichaels.
- Fencing from Barn Residence is coated with high tension wire (approx. 5 yrs old).
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
Goslin Rd, Rices Landing, Greene County, Pennsylvania