"ROAD'S END" ....a life long vacation that provides a unique setting for diverse outdoor recreation in all seasons. The property is located central to some of the BEST BIG GAME HUNTING, FISHING, HIKING and outdoor sports with its proximity to the ALLEGHENY NAT'L FOREST, TIONESTA LAKE, STATE GAME LANDS, THE ALLEGHENY RIVER and COOK FOREST.
Currently a horse farm, with pasture & a 40' x 40' barn, it also includes a large 20' x 20' insulated kennel with a bathing room, concrete floor, dog boxes and runs.
Convenient to shopping in any direction.
"ROADS END"....hard to find, but much harder to leave!
- One quarter mile down a private , gated lane, and sparing no quality in it's components or design, you will find this awesome true log home with a floor plan that includes generously proportioned rooms, lots of natural light and great window views. Exuding a rustic elegance & unparalleled charm, it features precious hardwoods throughout. A spacious Living Room w/ a brick, gas fireplace, a living room with an impressive stone, wood-burning fireplace, a formal dining room large enough for a harvest crew, and a large fully equipped kitchen w/ island seating and room for food prep, & tons of cabinets and counter top space. With three unusually large bedrooms, it also includes a moderately sized 4th bedroom and among them is a grand master suite with 3/4 bath. In milder months, you can take advantage of entertaining or just plain relaxing from two covered porches, or enjoy a water view of a multi-acres pond on the neighboring property from the grand expansive deck or stone patio with fire pit. The front covered porch provides the perfect location to sit and enjoy a western sky sunset, too.
- Offering seclusion and sanctuary, this BEAUTIFUL & RUSTIC log home includes 34.75 acres & sits a quarter mile back off a state road, and is cloistered behind, lofty deciduous and evergreen trees. It's well thought out landscaped lot features a split wood rail fence bordered by tall ornamental grasses and perennials. Though there are flower gardens, they are not too cumbersome to maintain.
- The property is mostly open field, some pasture, and some woods and the terrain is level with some gentle slopes so it's perfect for having pets, maintaining, hunting, raising live stock, etc. Here is a great place for children and pets to romp and explore.
Horse Facility Features
- Having a NEW (2016-18), Beautiful, Amish built 40' x 40' Barn, with two 8 x 10 box stalls, both cement padded with each having (2) sliding doors, one going out to it's own paddock with sliding door, barred windows, and two stalls with bars at top for horses to socialize. It also includes (2) 8 x 10 rooms with bat and board walls, ceiling lights & flood lights & electrical outlets in the feed room and tack room , both with barred windows and an entry door that can be pad locked. In addition there is a 20' x 20' run with big sliding door to the barn isle with bars, isle is cemented and matted with cross ties for (2) horses and a big sliding door at both ends of the barn and electrical outlets on the outside. A water hydrant is proximal to the front of the barn. This is a barn most horse lovers would dream of!!!!
- There is an electric fenced pasture of approx two acres, accessible from the barn with two separate wired gases, as well as a tube gate. It also includes a Nelson automatic horse waterer to eliminate the water from freezing in winter months.
- Lastly the back yard has a tube gate for a small tractor to go through. Contained inside the fenced barred wire that leads to a beautifully wooded area for
- 10 miles
- 7 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
13780 PA-36, Tionesta, Clarion County, Pennsylvania