Welcome Home to Your Picture Perfect Hobby Farm, perched among the Oak trees providing territorial landscape views! The inviting front porch beckons morning coffee to be enjoyed while watching your horses graze nearby. Come inside to enjoy the entertainers kitchen complete with high-end cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and beverage station. Light filled master bedroom suite with conveniently attached laundry room. Two additional bedrooms and bath are perfect for family or guests. For the hobbyist photographer, take a peak into the dark room or utilize the bonus room for your craft. Car enthusiasts can appreciate the oversized heated shop with lift! Equestrians will rejoice while riding in this 70X132 indoor arena with premium sand and rubber footing. Spectators can watch all the fun from the attached heated viewing room too! The outdoor arena is always an option for those sunny days or simply stroll along the numerous onsite trails and enjoy nature. All this just a few minutes away from charming Dallas, truly a special property and ultimate opportunity.
Watch the video
- Hardwoods throughout this light filled charmer, entertainers gourmet kitchen complete with custom hand crafted cabinetry! Stainless steel appliances, convection oven and built-ins galore. Additional beverage station, wine fridge and breakfast nook. Three large bedrooms plus bonus photography dark room and a bonus craft room too. The Master suite with dual sinks, make-up station and glass surround shower, conveniently attached adjacent laundry room. Attached garage and mudroom provide accessible ease and more storage.
- Substantial out-buildings include large shop with car lift, 440 power and the ability for true mechanic or welding work to happen. Secondary storage shop for hay, shavings, implements.
- Property is equipped with passive solar and affords the unique ability to utilize power surplus and discounts.
- The perfect combination of wooded and pasture land, perched atop the knoll to overlook the territorial views and twinkle of town lights in the distance. Only 3 minutes to conveniences such as Starbucks yet tucked away on your quiet slice of nature.
Horse Facility Features
- Large indoor arena with attached heated viewing room and tack room storage. Great for gatherings and learning. Outdoor arena with premium footing nestled among the trees! Multiple turnouts with varied and gentle topography, covered shelters and trees provide shade or protection from elements. Main barn with 6 open concept styling, tack room and 2 additional separate stalls for over-flow or mare/foals. On site trails meander and cross the almost 14 acres to provide excellent conditioning and peace from nature.
- 5 miles
- 2 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
NW Liberty St, Dallas, Polk County, Oregon