Prime 33.74 acres of natural oasis amid the hustle and bustle. Ideal location just minutes to the heartbeat of downtown Portland. Gently sloped topography, green pastures, wooded areas, riding trails, apple orchard and Abbey Creek. In place Equestrian infrastructure includes indoor and outdoor arenas, 2 barns with 32 stalls possible and so much more! Main 1945 home has 3 bed, 2 bath, and is 1,910 sqft. Secondary 1928 cabin with 525 sqft.
Long established in place operations, all boarders and trainers would prefer to stay on if an option.
A potential future inclusion in urban growth boundaries. Inquire with agent for more!
- Main Home
- Total sqft of home- 1910 sqft
- 2 Story
- 1 Wood Fireplace
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Full Baths
- Built in 1945 / RESALE
- 2 Car Garage
- perfect for farm help/ trainer/g guest home/AB&B
- 525 sqft studio
- Equestrian Oasis boasts lush pastures, old growth trees, meandering riding trails, natural stream fed pond, level to gently rolling topography all within minutes of downtown Portland metro. Imagine strolling along your property and taking in a relaxing afternoon or if you're up for a riding challenge take advantage of the ample cross country course! Gated entry, fenced and cross fenced to accommodate pasture rotation of a full boarding facility. Professionally and strategically implemented manure management system allows for revenue opportunities to all the green thumbs out there.
Horse Facility Features
- Professional Outdoor and indoor arena
- 2 round pens
- 2 barn with 32 stalls total
- Multiple tack rooms
- Hot and cold wash racks
- Cross ties
- Gated Entry
- 5 miles
- 1 miles
- 0.5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
15610 NW Germantown Rd, Portland, Multnomah County, Oregon