Very quiet hard-to-find property with usable flat land at the top of the mountain located only 26 miles from Salem. No need to trailer your horse as there are 100's of miles of trails right outside your door!
The house is situated at the end of the county maintained paved road with a beautiful 160 degree view of the Williamette Valley and the Coastal Range. The wrought iron gate and stone pillars offer additional privacy.
Email contact: email@example.com
Text only: 503/877-0376
Phone only: 503/859-4455
360 degree views at: https://fusion.realtourvision.com/mypage/71450
Watch the video
- The dual master suites have gorgeous views!
- Wood floors and accents create a warm, cozy feeling and the picture windows in every room make you feel as if you're outside.
- The kitchen has granite countertops, tons of storage, a grill in the high end stove, and a movable island. The 12' and 10' granite countertops in the bathrooms allow plenty of room to put your items.
- Both bathrooms have jetted tubs so you can relax and enjoy the view through the picture windows.
- One master has a coffer ceiling with rope lighting and a 3-sided gas fireplace that can be turned on from the bed or enjoyed from the sitting area.
- Walk-in closets in all bedrooms.
- The family room has a cathedral wood ceiling and a massive glass fronted fireplace with blower. Bathroom floors and showers covered in beautiful travertine stone.
- Massive 3-car garage
- Other notable features are:
- Wired in backup generator that automatically turns off/on if you lose power
- Electronic dog door to keep unwanted animals out of your garage
- Dog shower in mud/laundry room
- Chain link fence surrounding side yard
- 1000 gallon underground propane tank
- Multiple heat sources: heat pump, furnace, wood fireplace, propane fireplace,
- Central air-conditioning and heat
- Cat 5 wiring in house and barn; connected to fiber optics
- Wired speaker system
- ADA features: lipless showers, lever handles on all doors, 3' wide doorways
- Hot/cold outside faucet for washing horses & cars
- 160 degree commanding view of the Williamette Valley and the Coastal Range
- 12 acres seeded in hay
- 6 wooded acres on the side of the mountain
- Very quiet as the property is at the end of a paved county road
Horse Facility Features
- Currently a 5 blended hay (orchard, brome, bent, endophyte-free fescue, and perennial rye) is being produced from 12 acres but can easily be turned into pasture
- Barn is 3456 sq ft on main floor, 1536 sq ft on upper floor
- 4 stalls with turnout
- Each stall has a swing out feeder and is plumbed for water (2 already have automatic waterers)
- Paddock area has 2.5 feet of rock covered by sand for drainage and to eliminate the mud.
- Second floor of the barn has an office and is set up for buildable living quarters
- Exterior of the barn is hardiplank for low maintenance
- 16' drive-thru aisle
- No shadow, energy efficient overhead lights in stalls and aisles
- 14 miles
- 26 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
39915 S. McCully Mountain Road, Lyons, Linn County, Oregon