Green Acres is the place to be if you love horses and coastline living! Unparalleled location, a mere mile to Lincoln City outlet shopping, dining, tourism and sand. This Equestrian sanctuary nestled on over 62 acres of lush pasture and riding trails is a horseman’s dream. Stable amenities include 40 oversized matted stalls, multiple washracks, tackrooms and cross ties for boarder convenience. The 80X120 indoor arena is equipped with watering system, sound system and indoor grand-stands for spectator viewing. Newly constructed concession stand offers refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and wifi. The sand outdoor arena measures 150X200 and overlooks the adjoining 120 acres of forested mountain trails. Traditional main home built in 1999 with 3 bed 2.1 bath and 1,988 sqft appropriately overlooks the pastures and stables. Secondary manufactured home ideal for on-site farm hand or extended family. Excellent opportunity for a multitude of uses, boarding and training, B&B, clinicians or private getaway!
Watch the video
- Traditional 1999 3 bed 2.1 bath home with almost 2,000sqft. Open floor-plan and main level master suite.
- Additional two bedrooms and bath upstairs. Great back deck overlooking pastures and wooded trails and a kitchen window that faces the stables. Over-sized attached garage as well as back-up generator to service home and stables if ever needed. Complete RV hook-up for convenience too.
- Secondary 2014 3 bed, 2 bath manufactured home, ideal for farm hand or guest quarters use.
- Nestled on a dead-end road which opens up to 62 acres of lush pastures with gentle topography! Picturesque wooded trails line the perimeter and the lake can be seen in foreground. A horseman's sanctuary and just 1 mile to thriving outlet malls, restaurants, beach sand and the heart of town.
Horse Facility Features
- Large 150X200 sand outdoor arena overlooking trails and pasture. Indoor arena measuring 80X120 and equipped with watering and sound system for riders comfort. Sand round pen for training purposes and plenty of turnouts with both dry lots and grass pastures. Multiple washracks, tackrooms and feed rooms for boarder functions.
- 3.8 miles
- 1 miles
- .5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
2915 S Hill Rd, Otis, Lincoln County, Oregon