Elegant custom craftsman home on 3 level usable acres. Two-three stall horse barn has room to create outdoor run-in pens. Outdoor pen currently being used for gardening. Property is surrounded by mountains with neighboring horse properties. In the front, the Home is attractively landscaped with flowering plants and shade trees. In that back, there are a few elm trees and open lawn that could be transformed into working arenas or additional pens. Attached to the home is a 3-car 44x24 garage built to accommodate large automobiles, 16 to 18 storage cabinets and room to work with one 220v. Attached to the garage is a 25x30 shop currently used for woodworking with three 220v. Outside is a 25'x12' RV parking with 50amp hookup and septic access. Security gate and man-gate accesses the gravel parking area in front of the home.
Watch the video
- Home was built for exquisite tastes! Solid oak doors with custom decorative trim throughout. Great Room enhanced by 22 Cathedral ceiling and spectacular floor to ceiling windows with French doors opening up to a 74' veranda. In the Great Room is a gold laced gas fireplace, customer oak entertainment center and library. Above towers an open loft with handcrafted handrails. Master Bedroom's cathedral ceiling is framed by more dramatic windows and another set of French doors open to the Veranda. The Master walk in Closet boasts incredible shelving and hanging space with an attached vault closet. Outside the closet is a sitting area currently carpeted however is plumbed for a Jacuzzi. The Master Bath has a long dual sink counter with a vanity area. The toilet room with shower has a door for privacy. The two good sized guest bedrooms have double mirrored sliders. The kitchen has gas oven/stove and roll out drawers. Plenty of counter space and storage! Home has central vac and 2 HVAC systems for each side of house. See Virtual Tour for a real appreciation of this elegant home!
- Corner lot. Creek borders one side with equine neighbors on both sides. Nestled within mountain ranges, this home receives a nice breeze in most summers. A nice draft can be created by opening the windows in the loft and the windows in the Great Room.
- The well produced 50gpm when installed.
- This home is 6 miles from the small Grants Pass Airport and Grants Pass shopping. There is a food store within 4 miles. Merlin offers several restaurants within 5 miles.
Horse Facility Features
- The pole barn was originally used as a 3-stall barn with outdoor runs. The stalls have been removed and the outdoor pen is being used as a vegetable garden. The good sized lockable tack room with its extra large windows now contains cabinets and is used as a potting/gardening area. The barn is large enough to accommodate equipment and hay/feed storage.
- 6 miles
- 6 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
140 Grouse Creek Rd, Grants Pass, Josephine County, Oregon