Beautiful, Practical, Spacious. Approximately 400 acres of thriving Oregon countryside allows for a variety of practical usage and enjoyment. Flat grazing acreage for animals to roam where the hay grows plentifully from rainfall and sub-irrigation eliminates the need to run your livestock off-site. Enjoy wooded hills for hiking and wildlife habitat. Bass, trout and koi-filled private ponds and cheerful streams are a treat for the outdoors-loving family. Temperate weather year-round makes for a safe and peaceful living experience for family and animals. This area boasts a mild climate, and witnessing the vivid seasons and sunsets change throughout the year is a spectacular sight.
High-end Infrastructure. Though there's plenty of room for you to add more, this unique property has plenty of well-placed practical structures ready for your use. A 120'x'72 indoor horse arena stocked with high-end washed beach sand used for training award-winning competitive cutting horses, complete with six horse stalls and tack room. As well as two round outdoor arenas. Two classic wooden barns that can house hay, livestock and major projects. An impressive durable hand-built metal pipe outdoor corral adds practicality and cost-saving for the up and coming or established professional rancher. Any equipment remaining at the time of purchase is negotiable.
Natural Resources. The ranch boasts its own rock quarry, which means private access to a rich, cost-saving mineral supply for roads, landscaping projects, creative endeavors and more. Delicious natural spring water is gravity-fed straight to your home and livestock troughs.
Pure Spring Water. Fresh, delicious pure spring water flows via gravity to two huge private tanks, supplying the ponds, animals, gardens and houses with healthy, clean drinking water protected by domestic rights. The eleven ponds nourish a rich ecosystem for bass, trout and koi as well as a myriad of water-loving migration wildlife such as seasonal ducks, gees, swans, cranes and more.
Watch the video
- Inside the Cabin. The grand, oversized windows of an eight-year-old custom cedar log cabin overlook the whole ranch. Built specifically for its 360-degree mountain view that hosts gorgeous sunsets and sunrises. Two bedrooms with an extra second-story loft that's used as a master bedroom, two bathrooms, toasty gas fireplace, high ceiling fans, both stone-tiled and faux-wood fire-resistant floors, gravity-fed natural spring water, instant-hot water and a full house UV water filtration system, phone service and WiFi access, backup generator with 1000 gallon reserve propane tank, high-end appliances.
- Around the Cabin. Organic apples, lemons, peaches, cherries, plums, oranges, strawberries, grapes and native wildflowers are just a few of the delicious, fragrant treasures sharing the rich, well-loved soil that surrounds the cabin. Pollinators such as hummingbirds, butterflies and honey bees visibly delight in the variety here, and the whole place celebrates life, fun, privacy and natural beauty. If you love animals, you'll enjoy the native populations of deer, jack rabbits, bald eagles, hawks, owls, turkeys, peacocks, (and nearly every beautiful wild bird imaginable - always a surprise!)
- More Houses. In addition to the main homesite log cabin, there are two other manufactured buildings on the ranch that've been used for housing employees, family members, creative projects and extra storage space. One or both of these spots could easily become an art studio, a workshop, party pad, private gym, office/study, b&b, guest house, caretaker or ranch-hand quarters, you name it.
- Adventure and Relaxation. Hike the quiet, mossy wooded hills, fish the 11 natural spring-fed ponds, observe hundreds of species of wild animals. Garden to your heart's delight in rich organic soil, raise all sorts of livestock, ride horses... The inspiration, overwhelming beauty and potential for fun never ends.
- Profit Potential. Run livestock, raise horses, harvest timber and hay, lease out hunting and fishing trips, try your hand at bee-keeping with the ranch's existing wealth of organic northwest wildflowers. This land holds potential for both profit and pleasure.
- Acreage, Privacy, Access. All the space you can dream of to stretch out in, and only 15 easy minutes to town! WiFi and phone service is no problem, plenty of gas heat with 1000 gallon reserve tank, instant hot spring water, a built-in gas generator and a view that's impossible to beat. Imagine your peaceful life with all the amenities of a luxury getaway. 400 acres of paradise fit for the nature lover, the working rancher, the healthy family, the creative entrepreneur and the adventure-seeker.
- 15 miles
- 10 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
2626 Grouse Butte Ln, Roseburg, Douglas County, Oregon