435.80 acres with 344.77 COI irrigation rights. 5 total pivots, several wheel lines and pods for the corners on the property. Very functional high end property with cattle handling facilities, well laid out barn with 9 stalls and steel runs, 59000 square foot indoor arena with mens and women's bathroom round pen and prefeirt horse walker, bar with viewing area and self draining overhead watering system. Rustic built home with vaulted ceilings and plenty of stone work, all from the property. Equipment sheds and hay barns throughout property. Custom steel fencing and new zealand wire through out property. Mostly pivot, wheel line and K line irrigation with some flood irrigated pastures. A private pond with a pier running to two small islands in the middle. Gorgeous un-obstructed views of the cascades from the main house.
- Rustic accents throughout, large open floor plan with plenty of stone work inside and out. Beautiful grand entry with see through stone fireplace, living room, family room with full bar, theater room and formal dining room and a large master bedroom with a walk in tile and rock shower.
- Spare bedrooms are very spacious with full on suites. Large laundry room provides plenty of cabinets for storage also. 9196 square foot game room on the south side of the house could be used for big game mounts or just a big game room for entertaining. All rooms and subfloor are climate controlled for comfort. There is also a apt above the shop and two more custom homes on the property. Home has a fully integrated Creston lighting system and alarm.
- Guest house is 2967 square feet 2 bedroom 2.5 bath large kitchen with breakfast nook. Formal dining room , living room with fireplace and french doors leading out to the deck. Master bedroom has lots of windows,sliding glass door leading out on to the deck, walk on closet with a master bath that has a jetted tub and walk in shower, double vanity. Guest Bedroom with full on suite bathroom. Craft room and office space off of kitchen. Large laundry room, attached double car garage.
- Ranch manager house is 3020 square feet 3 bed 2.5 bath. Large open kitchen and dining area. Master bedroom with cascade views, deck access, master bath with soaking tub,walk in shower, and walk in closet.
- Two guest bedrooms with jack and jill bathroom. Large laundry room and half bathroom. Attached garage with Reznor heater and detached garage. Original Barn with huge loft area, ground floor has a heifer calving setup with lead up and head catch. Outside is a small building with a small kitchen area and bathroom next to the hydraulic squeeze chute all steel pens with cattle sweep steel pipe pens and loading chute.
- This property has a ton to offer from running a cow calf operation to the top of the line barn and arena for all of your equine needs-team roping, cutting, or hunter jumpers. Property has pivots, wheel lines, K line and flood irrigation. Ride your horses or ATV's right out the back of the property out on to the BLM. Property also has coded gates at all access points for security. Paved driveways to two of the homes and good gravel roads throughout the rest of the property. All water troughs and Richie waterers are automatic and heated. The cattle facility is equipped with hydraulic squeeze chute and all pens are made of steel pipe and steel tubing, concrete and steel tubing livestock chute for loading cattle out.
- Below is a link to the interactive map: map.https://mapright.com/ranching/maps/7339a898ceb66a53d42ed67ca34d0a87/share
Horse Facility Features
- Amazing rustic barn that is 6192 square feet, very large insulated steel doors. The barn has its own studio apartment connected to the berthing foaling stall, east stalls have there own runs which are connected to the irrigated turn out pasture. There is a hay storage room along with a tack room, wash rack and vet room. The indoor arena has its own heating system running off two propane heaters the have 1.5 million BTU's to keep the arena warm in the winter. In the summer open all the push button roll up doors to give way to great veiws and a cool summer breeze to enjoy while riding your horses. Arena is complete with 2 bathrooms, a indoor bar and patio, a round pen and exercise walker for horses. Arena itself has full panels, lead up and chute with roping boxes. Outside the arena is a round tubing steel hitching post, several small pens also available inside the arena building.
- 19 miles
- 19 miles
- .5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
8055 SW Powell Butte Hwy, Powell Butte, Crook County, Oregon