Want to ride for hours just out your back door? There's 123,120 acres of trails!! (Weyerhaeuser land permit allows you to access their land for $70.00 per year ...and you can ride, camp and bike!) Check out: http://www.wyrecreation.com/
This traditional two story home stands majestically on 72.73 acres just minutes to the quaint country town of Vernonia.
Call this "home" - an amazing location filled with natural water features, evergreen forests out your back door and rolling fields for the 4 legged family you have!
Three fish stocked ponds, a small creek passing through the property and views of the valley from your private home on top of the Mountain!
Oh...did I mention it has an airstrip too? Room for your horses and your planes should you enjoy aviation!
Love Golf? The adjacent neighbor...is a small Municipal Golf Course! Great spot for breakfast or lunch and a great game of golf! Priceless!
The property backs up to 1000's of acres of Weyerhaeuser Timber land on the North side and below, a valley of privacy and sharing the road in to your home... only a few neighboring homes.
TONS OF POTENTIAL! SELLER IS MOTIVATED! COME SEE THIS PROPERTY! CALL FOR A SHOWING!
There is a large shop with tons of electricity and 220 power. A large barn has 4 stalls that greet the fenced fields for your horses and there's a large barn door and plenty of room for hay storage or equipment for your animals!
Watch the video
- The house is a 1998 built - Two Story Farm house with lots of windows that take in the views of the valley! A tall ceiling in the living room brings sunshine into the large kitchen with a small dining area and lots of counter tops! Around the corner a formal dining area and a large entry with a staircase headed upstairs to the bedrooms.
- Upstairs - 2 large bedrooms and a full bath in the hallway. There's a very large ensuite Master Bedroom and a large bath with a soaking tub and double sinks! Open the french doors to enjoy a private view and let the cool breezes come in while you sleep!
- One of the bedrooms upstairs boasts a sitting/view room - the perfect place to find a respite for quiet, in your own home or a perfect place for the kids to play!
- The house has hardwood floors throughout and wall to wall carpet as well in the bedrooms.
- There is a wrap-around porch in front and back so you can sit in your chair and watch the critters below!
- A nice feeling of privacy, peace and nature... Priceless.
- 72 acres of mostly level land...
- 27 acres has potential to be used as Aviation Industrial land or can be used as farm land. Ask for details.
- 45.73 acres has the house, the shop, the barn and a shed as buildings and crop or horse property below.
- 3 large ponds - fed by spring water from the hillside is perfect for fishing, water retaining for use on property.
- Heated and insulated shop with 220 power and concrete floors. Man door & Garage door!
- Ride your horses in your own "back yard" with access to 1000's of acres of land owned by Weyerhaeuser land is available for access with an annual lease payment!* *Buyer to verify permit rules.
- A Taxi way has been identified on this property - with access rights to Vernonia Municipal Airport. - Airport ID#05S. Ask agent for more details on this.
Horse Facility Features
- Trails, Fenced pastures, stream going through this lovely private property protected by sloping hillsides and in a lovely valley known as Timber Road and the town of Vernonia.
- 40 acres of fenced pasture and an additional 27 acres have been approved as an Aviation Industrial zone, if desired, or could be converted to Agricultural Industrial with County final approvals potentially.
- Zoned Primary Forest zone in Columbia County.
- 60' x 65' Barn with 4 stalls and split doors open to the fenced pasture.
- 34 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
15165 Airport Way, Vernonia, Columbia County, Oregon