Welcoming 1-level cedar home surrounded by sprawling lawns, mature landscape with water features, two extra-tall shops for RVs, big equipment or your home business. The crown jewel is a handmade heirloom quality 2-story barn with 12 ft overhangs on all sides, 4 beautiful matted stalls with interior and exterior accesses, plumbed and heated tack room, and sheet-rocked loft with ADU potential. The property is all Class 2 soils, and tiled for drainage.
This is an extremely desirable location with low population turnover. Most residents stay in their homes more than 20 years. Whether you are commuting to the city, mountains, or beach, rural Canby is central to all. In addition, fertile soils and a long growing season have earned the title "Oregon's Garden Spot".
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- Vaulted living room anchored by a native stone gas fireplace
- Updated island kitchen with skylight, slab granite, oak flooring, custom oak cabinets.
- Updated bathrooms, slab granite, tile, skylite.
- Master suite with walk-in closet and sitting area.
- Large covered deck with gas bbq hookup and built-in seating.
- Natural gas forced air heat, central AC.
- Oversize garage with epoxy floor and built-in storage cabinets.
- Pull-through parking for big rigs, extensive heavy-duty paving and concrete.
- Professionally landscaped with extensive underground sprinkler system.
- 2 extra-tall shops with rollup doors, suitable for RV's or heavy equipment.
- All level land, 100% usable with Class 2 soil and tiled for drainage.
Horse Facility Features
- Heirloom quality hand-crafted 2-story barn, T&G interior, Board & Batten exterior, hand-forged hardware.
- Concrete floor, heated & plumbed tack room, 12 ft overhangs
- 4 matted stalls with interior feed access doors, exterior dutch doors to covered area.
- Finished sheet rock upstairs loft, potential for ADU.
- Drive-through center aisle, and tall bay for trailer parking or hay deliveries.
- 4 fenced turnouts, site-built run-in shed. Free-standing sheds & portable panels excluded but negotiable.
- Large round pen.
- Hay field.
- Many trailheads nearby, including Silver Falls, Hardy Creek and McIver Park.
- 14 miles
- 4 miles
- 15 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
9804 S Macksburg Rd, Canby, Clackamas County, Oregon