Ideal Boring, Oregon location, combining both picturesque landscapes and convenience. The expansive property has everything you could possibly need in raising cattle, boarding horses, collecting cars or grow to your hearts content. This quaint entrance fools the senses and as you walk into this home you become engulfed with the beauty of overlooking your land through extensive windows. Floor to ceiling rock wall with woodstove. Quality and function meet seamlessly. This timeless traditional 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom 3,052 sqft home offers an open concept floor-plan, vaulted ceilings, and plenty of light throughout. Relax on your deck overlooking the lush pastures or cozy up next to the outdoor fireplace while listening to your horses in the distance. You will be astounded by the rolling fields of gold (green in the spring and winter) and privacy this property gives you. This 80 acre estate could be all yours. Its ready for you to call it YOUR home.
Watch the video
- Gourmet kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops. The main level master suite showcases a relaxing soaking tub, walk-in closet and a slider to your wrap around deck. 2 car garage at the main house.
- On the lower level there is a completely separate living quarters, if need be, with a separate entrance. There is a 1000 gallon water tank in the house for well water.
- Car Garage Shop
- The garage shop facility is 60 feet by 40 feet and features cured flooring and comfortably heated by propane for year-round comfort. Composition roof and double pane windows. The siding is fiber cement and T-111 siding. Lots of built ins and plumbed. This facility has 220V electrical. Alongside is the Tractor Shop which is 50 feet by 40 feet and has additional 110V and more storage. Concrete flooring here. Park all your collectibles!
- Barn Shop
- Looks like a barn, but don’t let that fool you! It is amazing inside this 60 feet by 32 feet building. It is fully equipped with an upstairs that is 60 feet by 18 feet. Composition roofing on this building and pop out dormers windows for great air flow year round. 220V equipped. Also plumbed and has a bathroom. Caretaker space in this upper area or great office. Fully insulated & heated by oil. Double bay doors
Horse Facility Features
- Work your livestock from this 100 feet by 50 feet barn. Features 35 head locks for your herd. Metal roof lets it all slide off and low maintenance. Concrete floor and literally tons of storage. The road is all the way down to the barn! Dirt roads to all pastures.
- There are 8 pastures and potential for a 9th. You will not lack for grazing your herd, horses or leasing it out. You have a year round pond on the lower 40.
- 10 miles
- 10 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
18495 SE Tickle Creek Rd, Boring, Clackamas County, Oregon