This lovely property features a beautiful 3 bedroom home on level acreage with 5 fenced pasture areas, an 88x140 barn (9 stalls) and a 60x120 covered riding arena.
Watch the video
- Home has 3 bedrooms with 2 1/2 baths. Kitchen is large and opens to vaulted family room. Kitchen features stainless appliances, pantry, pocket door to dining room, and built in gas range. Family room is vaulted w/exposed beams, has a stunning river rock surround for the 2 years new wood stove, plus a unique log mantle. Upstairs bedrooms are large and both have seperate storage rooms. Full bathrooms feature lovely antique vanities and charming claw foot tubs. Large 3 car garage is set up for possible accessory dwelling unit (ADU) on the upper level. Office on main floor is near front door and works well for boarding business. Property is served by a community well.
- 5 cross fenced pastures
- Orchard with approximately 10 fruit trees (apple, pear, prune, etc.)
- Arboretum with walking path
- Large chicken coop
- 24x36 Dog kennel (24x24 enclosed, 12x24 covered outdoor area) 4 stalls + bath station
- 5 tons of hay was harvested from property in 2017
Horse Facility Features
- 88x140 barn (9 12x12 stalls and 1 24x12)
- 60x120 covered riding arena
- 2 tack rooms, 1 heated
- Horse boarding: owners currently offer no service boarding at $150/month. Upside potential for full service.
- 9.2 miles
- 3.2 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
38237 SE Lusted Rd, Boring, Clackamas County, Oregon