Welcome to this custom, sunny, open-plan Lindal Cedar home on nearly 40 acres, built for amazing views. The elevated view is one of the most expansive in the region. Property is a combination of private equestrian estate & wildlife retreat. Enjoy new, large arena with beautiful views, new custom 5 stall barn, and trails on the property. Other riding trails are also located near the property for easy access. Barn has its own well. The home boasts high quality touches throughout. New SS appliances in kitchen includes double oven, dishwasher, kitchen frig & wine frig. Luxurious master suite includes gas fireplace, heated bathroom floor, sauna, & exercise room. Well has produced approx 70 gal/min. Approximately 8 acres was cleared for pasture and around home. New chicken coop and fenced area for animals. New fenced pastures and electric gate. MLS #740533.
Watch the video
- New high-end kitchen appliances including kitchen refrigerator, double ovens/microwave, dishwasher& wine refrigerator
- Central Vacuum
- Sauna in master suite
- Heated floors in master suite
- High efficiency furnace and AC
- Gas fireplace in family room
- Gas fireplace in master suite.
- Inside laundry
- 3 car oversized garage.
- Updates and Improvements in 2018 (the entire property has been improved with over $300,000 invested in 2018).
- New landscaping for the home
- New well and pump for the home (the well produced at last testing, 70 gallons/minute, which the driller indicated was the most productive he has ever seen in the entire region)
- New custom fencing for chickens, pets and gardens
- New electric gate for privacy
- Riding trails throughout property
- New gravel on driveways.
- Views of Mt. Jefferson, Three Sisters, Mt. Hood, and Mary’s Pea
Horse Facility Features
- New custom-designed and fully permitted riding arena with LED lighting
- New and fully permitted horse barn with 5 custom stalls and tack room
- New well, pump and well house for the horse facilities
- New fenced pastures and lawns (over $100,000 invested in tree clearing and stump removal alone)
- Views from riding arena.
- 18 miles
- 15 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
23899 Neuman Rd, Corvallis, Benton County, Oregon