16.77 acres of pasture with pond. Two fenced areas, along with a building 60X60 that could be a small arena. The second building is 30X50 has electric and is insulated could be workshop or tack. All of the property is fenced except the front of the house and the buildings nearby. Situated on the east side of Cushing, on paved roads till you get to Ridgewood Drive.
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- ONE story, brick home custom built in 2004 offers tall ceilings and Anderson windows, several built-ins. All 3 bedrooms are spacious and offer private baths. There is a half bath centrally located for guests. The formal dining is just off the entry and will accommodate large dinner parties. The kitchen is equipped with a center island, granite cooktops, double ovens, and tons of storage. Great view of the back yard from the breakfast nook and the family room. The Master suite is just off the kitchen and the large utility room is located nearby.
- All main living areas are equipped with Anderson Casement windows offering great views of the land and the pool area in the back yard.
- The family room offers a gas log fireplace that is flanked by built-in storage on each side. There is also a bonus room that could be used as a den, office or exercise room. There have been lots of recent improvements including fresh paint and new vinyl plank flooring throughout.
- Back yard has in-ground pool with new liner and new pump
- Inground Storm Shelter
- Cattle pasture with a pond.
- Loads of potential with infrastructure to support Horses, Livestock, or a Growing Operation.
- Only 5 miles from Cushing, 30 minutes to Stillwater, about an hour to Tulsa or OKC
- An easy hour to the Lazy E Arena Guthrie Ok
Horse Facility Features
- small indoor arena 60X60
- Workshop/Tack building 50X30 insulated, has electric, 2 overhead doors, with 12X18 overhang.
- 2 fenced areas
- 5 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
3315 E Ridgewood Dr, Cushing, Payne County, Oklahoma