Located in the heart of horse country, just a mile and a half west of I-35 in Purcell, Oklahoma, this historic stud farm is for sale. Be a part of the lucrative Oklahoma Bred Quarter Horse Racing Program. The gated ranch consists of: 5 homes - Main home is 3100sqft with 4bdms, 3baths, 2car garage. a manager's home is 3600sqft with 5bdms 4baths 3car garage, a 2500sqft with 3bdms 2baths 3car garage and 2 identical 1800sqft staff homes carport; Main barn is 400ft long by 200ft wide w/52 stalls(12x14) together with 4-stall foaling area, and 4 tack rooms, a living quarters for night attendant and stock/laundry room. Each stall has a window and 10 stalls have 14x16 runs. The office is luxuriously furnished and has a kitchen, conference room, state of the art breeding lab and collection room.
The Premier Historic Oklahoma Stud Ranch is just 35 miles south of Oklahoma City. This state of the art breeding and training facility sits on 130 acres surrounded by the gently rolling Midwestern hills.
Weather your looking for a private ranch or anxious to share with others, the possibilities abound!
- The main home was remodeled by the prior owner with solid 1/2inch Oak floors, on-site custom made Alder cabinets, on-site made solid Alder doors and all new appliances and custom tile and wall treatments. An antique door from a European castle is inlaid in the living room wall and a 10x10 etched glass mural separates the kitchen from the living-room upon which three famous horses are looking at you from either side! All of the baths and bedrooms have been similarly upgraded.
- The other two homes on the ranch have improvements installed and new "Cool-Roof technology" were installed on ALL of the building, barns and turnout sheds during the past six years.
- There is a new 3bmdr 2bath manufactured home on the property. The larger homes have wood burning fireplaces.
- All of the homes on the property are currently rented producing income that exceeds all of the current expenses of the present equine operations.
- The property has been platted and is equally ready to become an exquisite equestrian based suburban development known as Oklahoma Stud Ranch Estates. It has been subdivided into 30 two acre lots over and around the gently rolling hills, ponds and riparian areas. This land also can remain the lush pastures where great horses roam today.
- This 130 acres is some of the finest grasslands in the state as it sits in the valley of two rivers east and west of the ranch.
- The location is south of the hard freeze lines and north of the hottest summer weather which makes it one of the best weather location in Oklahoma. It does have two in-ground tornado shelters on site. One for 12 staff/residents and one for three horses which have never been necessary in the 12 years we have owned the ranch!
- Multiple ponds are on the property with base and two fountains in the large pond.
Horse Facility Features
- The main barn 52 stalls have a window and 10 stall stud barn have automatic fly spray systems, automatic lights and fans.
- The indoor riding arena is 225'x105' brick and metal construction with grand entry 2" wood entry doors.
- The 1800sqft climate controlled lounge has wood floors with beautiful etched entry windows and Alder trophy bookcases. The 15ft bar has 5 under counter refrigerators, ice maker, trash compactor.
- The lounge area has gym equipment, a pool table, sound system and PA system with concert speakers in the riding arena. The riding area has two viewing stands. There are two bathrooms in the indoor area and an office for shows and events.
- Two outdoor riding arenas, two six horse hot walkers, and two grain bins are on the property. The Stud barn has 10 16'x16' stalls with a large feed and tack room.
- 2.5 miles
- 1.5 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
17227 OK-74, Purcell, McClain County, Oklahoma