Located in the heart of horse country, just a mile and a half off I-35 in Purcell, Oklahoma, this historic stud breeding and training facility is for sale. Be a part of the lucrative Oklahoma Bred Quarter Horse Racing Program or where top Stallions like Invitation Only, and Hot and Blazing stood in the performance arena of Horse Showing. The gated ranch consists of: five homes - Main home is 3100sqft with 4bdms, 3baths and a two+car garage. A manager's home is 3600sqft with 5bdms, 4baths, 3car garage. A 2500sqft home across from a lake has 3bdms, 2baths, and 3car garage. Two identical 1800sqft staff homes are 3bdms, 2baths and carport. This 125 acre Premier Historic Oklahoma Stud Ranch is just 35 miles south of Oklahoma City
surrounded by the gently rolling Midwestern hills dotted with pecan and walnut trees over lush grassy pastures.
- The main home incurred a $200,000 remodel my the previous owners to include: 1/2 inch solid Alder wood flooring, on-site built custom Alder cabinets and solid Alder interior doors with a 6"by36" etched glass side light, all new top of the line appliances, custom tile flooring and counters in the kitchen with special wall treatments. Separating the kitchen and living room is a 10'x10' etched glass mural of the top stallions standing on the ranch that no matter what side you look at them they are looking back at you! The entry hallway separates from the living room by an inlaid into the wall, an arched antique castle door.
- The other four homes have improvements and new "Cool-Roof Technology" on all of the buildings, barns, and turnout sheds during the past six years. Additionally there is a new 3bdm, 2bath manufactured home on the property. All of the larger homes have wood burning fireplaces.
- All of the homes on the ranch are currently rented producing income that exceeds the net current expenses for the current equine operations providing an average monthly allowance for repairs and upkeep of $5,000.
- The property has been platted and vested for an exquisite equestrian based suburban development known as Oklahoma Stud Ranch Estates. The thirty 2acre subdivision lots surround the ranch along the gently rolling hills, ponds and riparian areas. This land can remain the lush pastures where great horses roam today as in the past as a buyer may desire.
- The 125 acres is some of the finest grasslands in the state as it sits in the valley of the two rivers east and west of the ranch. This location is south of the hard freeze line and north of the hottest summer weather which makes it one of the best location in Oklahoma by government reports. It does have two in=ground tornado shelters on site. One for 12 staff/residents and one for three horses each of which have never been necessary in the 112 years we have owned the ranch!
- Multiple ponds are on the property with bass fishing and two fountains in the large pond used at weddings.
Horse Facility Features
- The main barn has 52 stalls and the stallion barn has 10 stalls each has a window and automatic fly spray systems and automatic lights. The indoor riding arena is 225'x105' brick and metal construction with grand entry 2" wooden entry doors. The 18sqft climate controlled lounge has wooden floors and beautiful etched entry windows and Alder trophy bookcases. The 15ft bar has 5 under counter refrigerators, ice maker, trash compactor. The lounge area has gym equipment, a pool table, sound system and PA system with concert speakers around the riding arena. In addition to the tables and high chairs in the lounge, the riding arena has two viewing stands. There are two bathrooms in the indoor arena and an office for shows and events.
- Two outdoor riding arenas, two six horse hot walkers, two grain bins and two gas tanks are on the property.
- The stud barn has 10 16'x16' stalls with two large feed and tack rooms. There are eight one-acre stallion paddocks separated by 20' lanes adjacent to this barn. The 4869sqft hay barn has a 2080sqft equipment storage shed attached. Six large pasture range in size from 5 to 25 acres for grazing with two ponds. The 27 stall mare motel was custom built for mare and her foal
- 3 miles
- 2 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
17255 OK-74, Purcell, McClain County, Oklahoma