Now is your chance to own the finest horse training/ breeding facility in the state of Oklahoma. Cres Ran Farms is offering 440 acres that include private 28 acre lake, several small lakes throughout, 3 homes, 5 barns, 5/8 mile track that's in prestige condition, 6 arm electric walking ring, round barn, tons of corrals, runs & pens, 7 water wells that also contribute to self-watering system for horses. Four lush Bermuda pastures that produce around 320 bales per cutting with approx 3 cuttings per year. All pipe fencing and in amazing condition. Main barn is 140x60 w/27 stalls, office, bathroom, storage & tack room. Foaling barn is new & has 2 big stalls, office, kitchen & apartment. Equipment barn and grain silo close to main barn. Hay barn has 6 stalls w/ runs. Many several turn-out pastures and much, much more. This facility is turn-key and within 35 minutes of Remington Park and Oklahoma City! Two miles off Highway 74 (Hefner Parkway) makes this location phenomenal.
Watch the video
- There are 3 homes on the property and several apartments. The main house is over 5,500 sq ft and is tucked away behind everything, surrounded by big Oak Trees and overlooks the 28-acre lake. Custom designed and built for entertaining, every room is huge and has a view. Many weddings have taken place here for the grounds are simply stunning.
- Rock house is remodeled with 3 bed/2 bath and sits on the edge of the estate. This home is currently being occupied by one of the horse trainers and is in great shape.
- The log cabin has 3 bed/2 bath and is perfect for a foreman or supervisor. This home is close to barns and has a stunning view of the lake.
- 440 acres in total - ALL PIPE FENCING
- TONS of runs and turnouts. All with space in between for easy feeding, mowing & access.
- Lush Bermuda Pastures producing around 320 round bales per cutting w/ avg of 3 cuttings per year
- 7 water wells throughout
- A self-watering system to provide automatic water to each stall/turnout
- 28-acre spring fed lake perfect for fishing, jet-skiing and swimming.
- Three small additional lakes
- Training track is used every day and is 5/8 mile w/ timing poles. Starting gates stay with property.
Horse Facility Features
- Twenty-seven stall barn 140x60 with office, bathroom, storage room, etc
- Round barn-Breaking Shed
- Six Arm Electric Walking Ring
- Small barn and corrals on the north section
- Two stall foaling barn with office, kitchen and apartment.
- Six stall barn w/ large runs
- Equipment barn with runs and corrals
- All barns have squeeze shoots and medicine storage area
- 16 miles
- 3 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
8701 N Pennsylvania Ave, Crescent, Logan County, Oklahoma