80 acres, full fenced, largely cleared with three ponds and loads of bermuda. Very rich land with views for miles! Currently houses a farrow barn, top of the line with electric and water. (It was a small scale FFA project for their son.) Could be an excellent horse property, cattle farm, pretty much any thing you want. Very much a blank slate because it has not been heavily used for any one purpose. It has been very well cared for, the hay has been bailed yearly. Rich pasture to run animals, grow your veggies and enjoy a life full of outdoor and indoor fun. Only two miles off of Hwy 62 and two miles to local schools. Never has there been a more compelling time to own your own plot of paradise. Oklahoma has some of the best prices in the country. This location is outstanding, just east of central Oklahoma. Close to Oklahoma City and Tulsa. Paved roads less about one mile of gravel road.
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- 1. Custom built one owner home built in 2007. Built with 2x6 construction, pella windows and doors.
- 2. Blown in cellulose insulation. Utility bills are very reasonable. 90 gallon hot water tank.
- 3. Kitchen is amazing with TONS of cabinets, storage, a large center island and solid surface counters.
- 4. The home has two living areas, one has been used as a fourth bedroom since it was built.
- 5. Master suite has a large bathroom w/jacuzzi tub, double vanities, separate shower, walk in closet.
- 6. The main living area is very large and welcoming with a great view of the west.
- 7. There is a covered patio, storm shelter and attached two car garage, large indoors laundry room.
- 8. All bedrooms are nicely sized with great closets.
- 9. Very private, yet only two miles from the local schools.
- 10. An hour from Tulsa & hour from OKC. Other large shopping areas and hospitals are even closer.
- 3,484,800 square feet of land
- Dimensions 1324 x 2634. The 2634 is the North and South Boundary. The house faces East.
- Mostly cleared, fully fenced, three ponds.
- 20 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
Bluebell Rd, Prague, Lincoln County, Oklahoma