Redwall Ranch is a ten acre parcel with a horse barn and a hay barn, plenty of pasture and a large pond. We have remodeled the house and it has a balcony and full basement.
- In the past 4 years we have undertaken an extensive renovation of the property. These improvements include:
- New well, new pump and pressure tank
- New HVAC system
- New metal roof
- New pex plumbing
- New bathroom fixtures, toilets, tub, and sink
- New energy efficient windows
- New vinyl siding
- New whirlpool stainless steel stove, dishwasher and refrigerator
- New travertine backsplash and marble counters
- New hickory cabinets
- New light fixtures
- New ventless fireplace*
- New water heater
- New luxury vinyl flooring and carpet.
- Reinforced basement wall.
- 10.5 Total Acres
- 8.0 acre pasture,
- 2 .0 acre woodlands
- 0.5 acre yard
- 7,000 s.f. pond
Horse Facility Features
- Original 1770 S.F. three stall horse pole barn, with new subpanel and lighting
- Original 1800 S.F. hay barn
- Original 1900 S.F. animal barn **
- Metal pole corral 5,100 S.F.
- Metal pole coral 11,000 S.F. ***
- 12 miles
- 12 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
18405 OK-39, Lexington, Cleveland County, Oklahoma