The Cedar contemporary 2331 square foot home is situated majestically above pastures and barn offering an incredible view. The 19.38 acre parcel is partially wooded featuring a meandering creek. Extensive road frontage features three fenced pastures (wood and hi-tensile) w/run-in shed and 40'x60 pole building. Four 10'x10' box stalls, heated lounge, wash area comprise the structure. A generous loft above stalls and lounge provide abundant hay storage. The 16'x38' heated studio/workshop adjacent to the home has dual entry. The three level custom home was constructed specifically for a horse oriented life style in 1988. A story and a half with walk-out lower level and spacious attached garage tucked inconspicuously under the ten foot wide wrap-around deck where, nestled in the woods, you can peruse the surroundings in solitude. The towering bank of windows and access from the deck lead to an open concept living area with lofted master suite above. The volume created by cathedral ceilings is tempered by the cozy gas fireplace. The home boasts three bedrooms, three full baths and a first floor laundry.
Hidden Hollow is certainly a tempting retreat and a haven for horses!
- 2331 square foot cedar home designed and constructed for owner in 1988.
- Attached garage below 10' wide wrap-around decking.
- A story and a half with cathedral ceiling and lofted master suite.
- Cozy gas fireplace situated in the great room which expands to the compact convenient kitchen.
- Amazing views of the wooded landscape.
- Luxury of enjoying the visibility of horses frolicking in the pastures below.
- First floor laundry
- Three full baths, one on each level.
- Walk-out lower level Ideal for office/media area. Optional laundry area.
- 16'x38' heated studio/workshop adjacent to the home.
- 19.38 gently rolling acreage partially wooded.
- Extensive road frontage on King Rd.
- Gravel driveway entry splits to wind among the wooded area free of fencing.
- Allows subtle entry to a parking area below the home.
- Guests are overwhelmed by the architecturally enchanting cedar structure.
- Adorned with trapezoid and functional sliding glass doors.
- Forms an impressive wall of glass, displayed as you approach.
- The split entry and departure design of the driveway prevents traffic jams.
- Eases congestion should the studio be designated for business engagements.
Horse Facility Features
- 40'x60' pole building, concrete floor, four 10'x10' box stalls
- Three sliding access doors allowing drive-thru capabilities.
- Water hydrant, hitching posts, wash area,hay storage above lounge and stalls.
- Separate exterior entry door to 19'x11'heated tack room/lounge.
- Three fenced pastures of wood and hi-tensile, and run-in shed.
- Wooded areas within pastures provide shade for horses.
- A stream meanders through all pastures offering fresh water access.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
5373 King Rd SW, Stone Creek, Tuscarawas County, Ohio