Customer Built Cedar/Lindal Home/ 10,000 + sq ft Built 2004. Two Seperate Parcels. Home with 6.20 acres as well as 12.40 acres. Equestrian Potential. Ready for pastures and barns. Across from this amazing property is a future home of an Equestrian Arena. Countryside beauty. Right in Canal Fulton/Lawrence Twp. Please View the Video on Utube for 10751 Johnston St NW Stunning is the best way to describe this property.
Watch the video
- *Gourmet Kitchen/custom cabinetry.
- *Entertainers delight
- *1st floor Master
- *2 laundry rooms
- *Elevator to all three floors
- *1100+ sq ft in-law suite/with seperate entrance if you so choose.
- *Finished walk out basement
- *3 Fireplaces
- Two parcels. Home is situated on 6.20 acres. Additional 6.20 acres for purchase. Total 12.40 acres. One of the highest points in Stark County.
Horse Facility Features
- Large Equestrian Development/ with Arena being built, across from property.
- 15 miles
- 5 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
10751 Johnston St NW, Canal Fulton, Stark County, Ohio