Absolutely stunning four bedroom, three bath custom built colonial on 18.22 acres. Equestrian enthusiasts- this is THE ONE! Ever dream of having your horses live at home? Now your dreams can be a reality! Home features a gourmet eat in kitchen, formal dining room, living room, beautiful foyer, mud room, large laundry room and finished basement. Two car attached garage to the home as well as a two car detached garage. A new concrete pad added in 2015 from the house and steps to the detached garage. This home is also equipped with geothermal heating, cooling, and a new recently replaced energy efficient hot water heater. A 36x75 barn with 8 stalls, 2 of the stalls have overhead infrared heaters, a heated office, wash rack with hot water and a very spacious tack room, also attached to the main barn is a 60x100 indoor riding arena. An extra 24x36 hobby barn features 3 stalls, hay racks, and water hydrant. Enjoy beautiful views, peaceful country living, and extraordinary wildlife.
Located 2 miles from the newly expanded NEOMED University.
Sorry, No Lease and No land contract options available.
Buyer must be pre qualified.
Call or email to schedule a showing today, 330-524-2077 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Main floor kitchen with bay window, family room with two sliding glass doors to patio and deck, living room. with wood burning fireplace, dining room and half bath.
- Second floor, spacious master bedroom with full bathroom, 3 bedrooms with another full bathroom.
- Finished basement with large laundry room.
- Updated Geothermal heating and cooling.
- 2 car attached garage with hot and cold running water and floor drain.
- Rocking chair front porch overlooking the Wildlife pond and woods.
- 8 fenced in pastures (5 foot 2x4 no climb with 30 year warranty).
- 1 - 780 x 12 foot fenced in run
- 2- 250 x 12 foot runs
- 6 - rotatable pastures
- 1 - 100 x 75 foot outdoor arena and or pasture
- Ample parking and turn around area for trailers
- Approximately 7 acre wooded lot
- Residence sits 850 feet from street
- Property drains extremely well, no wet areas in spring or after intense rain fall
- Pastures well maintained and very lush
- Abundance of nature: bird life (bald eagle nest), turtle pond, woods highly traveled by deer and turkey
- Call or email to schedule a showing, 330-524-2077 or email@example.com
Horse Facility Features
- A 36x75 barn with 8ea 10 x 12 stalls with expansion available for 2 more and ample space for hay storage, 2 of the stalls have overhead infrared heaters and all stalls have fly deterrent spray system installed overhead. There is a heated office, wash rack with 80 gallon hot water tank and a very spacious tack room, also attached to the main barn is a 60x100 indoor riding arena with 9 low bay metal halide 400 watt lighting. An extra 24x36 hobby barn features 3 stalls, hay racks, and water hydrant. Enjoy beautiful views, peaceful country living, and extraordinary wildlife. Call or email to schedule a showing, 330-524-2077 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
3851 Sanford Rd, Rootstown, Portage County, Ohio