Home completely renovated to 2012 building code. Must see home is an incredible opportunity and amazing location on 6 acers with Ranch home offering open concept with vaulted great room. Gorgeous kitchen offers 42 inch cabinets, Corian counter tops, island and more. Real hard wood flooring, Extra wide hall ways. First floor spacious private master with your own retreat bathroom. First floor laundry/mud room and so much more. Everything you need on main level and finished living space in lower level offers man cave,den/office or possible 5th bedroom if you wanted( basement is additional sq footage not included). 30x30 shop with electric and 55 x 75 barn (formally horse riding arena). ¾ of property is fenced In. Close to 161/mink exit or 161/new Albany exit. This is must see! Seller is offering $4,500.00 towards closing cost if under contract by 04/12/2018.
Watch the video
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 full bathrooms
- 3 ( ½ ) bathrooms
- Updated to 2012 building code (2012) including Electric, HVAC, Plumbing and Framing
- Private large master suit offering, walk in closet and retreat bathroom with whirlpool tub
- 42 inch kitchen cabinets and large island
- Corian counter tops
- Oil – Rubbed bronze faucets
- Open floor plan
- First floor laundry/mud room
- Vaulted ceiling entry great room
- Recessed lighting located everywhere, but the bedrooms
- Covered front porch offering recessed lighting and ceiling fan
- Arc fault breakers in living space
- Temper proof outlets
- Hardwood flooring
- Whole house hard wired smoke alarms
- Owned Kinetico water system
- 200 amp electrical panel
- Man cave basement and additional living space/den in basement.
- ½ bath in basement $1,000.00 up flush toilet system
- Wide 2 car attached garage insulted, dry walled and knock down ceiling finish. Also offers insulated garage door with chamberlain opener (works when power is out) Battery backup
- 3 car detached garage/work shop (30x 30) with 100 amp electric and concrete floor
- Seamless gutters
- Hardiplank siding
- Above ground pool 18 x 40
- Deck and patio
- 55 x 75 barn – formally horse riding arena with electric
- ¾ fenced in property
- Water pre-plumbed and ran to both work shop and barn – if future buyer ever wanted water in either building.
- Johnstown property taxes
- 6 acres of land. Previous owner had horses on the property.
- Lot frontage 266.9 x length of lot 1,049.1
Horse Facility Features
- The 55 x 75 barn was used by past owner as horse riding arena.
- 3/4 of it's fenced in. With ease could enclosed.
- 266.9 feet of fencing would enclose the riding area.
- 12 miles
- 10 miles
- 6 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
2682 Mink St, Johnstown, Licking County, Ohio