SOLD! Call Kelly Ludwig for your equestrian real estate needs. Preferred Ohio Realtor for Top Equestrian Agents network of equestrian Realtors. Exquisite estate in the highly desirable Granville, OH area boasting excellent schools and a quaint village community that is home to Denison University. This centralized location is the perfect blend of a pastoral setting, small town living and big city conveniences within an easy commute to New Albany, Columbus and airport. This is a perfect facility for training, boarding or private use.
Watch the video
- Two-story brick and wood exterior home boasts over 5,300 square feet of living space on three finished levels. Built in 1968 with additions added in 1991.
- Some areas remodeled in 2008-2012 and mechanically in superb condition (roof '14, HVAC '13, in-line water heater '14, new carpet '13/'14, pool heater & pump '13/'14). This home is move-in ready.
- Vaulted ceilings and skylights flood this entire home with natural lighting. Two owner suites each with his and her closets, and en-suite bathrooms with access to decks overlooking the grounds. Two additional guest bedrooms plus a second floor den that could serve as a 5th bedroom. The sunny loft is the perfect place to read and relax.
- The family room overlooks the pastures, has a built-in entertainment center and is anchored by a floor to ceiling brick fireplace. The kitchen has large atrium that overlooks the landscaping and is the perfect spot for casual meals. Large pantry. Dining room has a built in china cabinet.
- The finished walk-out lower level has several flex spaces to serve your needs and includes a full bathroom, large laundry with ample storage and a mudroom that is the perfect landing spot for after riding or swimming.
- Multi-level decks overlook the in-ground swimming pool and outdoor living spaces and provides amazing views of the land.
- The detached 3-car garage (40x40) was built in 2010 and the center bay is a 12 foot wide overhead door to accommodate a full size 4x4 pickup, has storage overhead, a secure workshop and a full bath/laundry room to service the barn.
- 600 amp electric service and optional backup generators.
- Three parcels make up this 6.34 acres of rolling land.
- Pasture perimeter fencing is 4 board wood and interior pasture fencing is electric rope to allow for easy configuration to meet your needs. Some cross country jumps are scattered throughout the property.
- Property has CAUV taxes.
- Detailed attention and care was taken when the equine facility was being built to grading, drainage, and footing.
- Mature landscaping surrounds the home and garage and this property is show ready from all angles.
Horse Facility Features
- Huge steel clear span indoor riding arena barn (70x165) was built in 2006. The arena measures 70x143 with treated footing for no watering, kick walls, Orion overhead lighting and sound system. Lots of windows for ventilation.
- Overhead riders lounge overlooks the arena is heated and cooled and is wired/plumbed for a kitchenette. Multiple storage areas.
- The stall and hay storage barn wings were added in 2010. Currently there is a total of 10- 12x12 stalls each with a private paddock and some with direct field access. Two stalls are convertible to foaling stalls.
- The barn includes a wash stall with hot and cold water, a heated feed/tack room with 8 private tack lockers and sink.
- The hay/bedding storage barn can easily be converted to 6-8 additional stalls.
- The facility also includes a sand outdoor riding arena approximately 80x200 that will accommodate a 20m x60m dressage ring or stadium jumping and is lighted with sound system speakers.
- Additional buildings includes a equipment storage building with concrete floor and electric for indoor storage of trailers, trucks, golf carts and other vehicles.
- Pastures include 2 run-in loafing sheds.
- ADDITIONAL adjacent 20 acre lot also available for purchase $420,000. This parcel includes fenced pastures with loafing sheds, wooded ravine with stream, hayfield and on-site gas well.
- 18 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
4038 Burg St, Granville, Licking County, Ohio