SOLD! Call Kelly Ludwig for your equestrian real estate needs. Preferred Ohio Realtor for Top Equestrian Agents network of equestrian Realtors.
This 23-acre private sanctuary & equestrian facility is nestled in the rolling landscape just steps from city conveniences but offers a heavenly escape from city chaos. Facility is beautifully constructed without compromising the natural beauty of the the acreage.
Casually comfortable the 5,800 sq.ft. main home is flooded with light & breathtaking views. The large open concept kitchen and living room with loft are surrounded with walls of glass and deck access. Two bedroom en-suites are found on the main level as well as the home office (could serve as addtl bedroom). Upstairs is a perfect bonus room/bedroom with full bath and closet...that would make a great nanny suite, teen room, play room or office. The walk-out lower level features a large flex space, bath & garage access.
Two inviting guest homes: perfect for extended family, guests, corporate retreat or bed & breakfast.
The manicured fenced grounds include: chefs garden, in-ground pool with pool house, 4-car barn & ponds.
Breathtaking horse facility with 26+ stalls, 80x200 indoor arena, tack rooms with baths & laundry, equipment barn/workshop & multiple storage/loafing sheds. Captivating!
Watch the video
- MAIN HOUSE
- 5,858 square foot, 3 levels of finished living space
- Walk-out lower level
- Walls of glass, multiple decks, 2 screened porches for panoramic views
- 4+ Bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms
- Office, Loft
- Bonus room/teen suite/nanny suite
- 3 gas fireplaces
- 3 car attached garage
- 4 car 24x48 detached garage, insulated, concrete floor
- Generac house generator
- Alarm system
- City Water
- GUEST HOUSE ONE
- Multi-level, 1,100 square feet
- 2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom
- Full kitchen, dining area, living room
- Private screened porch
- GUEST HOUSE TWO
- Two-story, 1,400 square feet
- Handicapped accessible
- Eat-in Kitchen, living room
- Second sitting room could serve as main floor bedroom
- 1st floor accessible bathroom
- 2 bedrooms and full bathroom upstairs
- Screened porch and deck
- Picturesque 22.36 private acres of rolling grounds, mature trees and ravines
- All completely fenced and gated
- Breathtaking manicured landscaping can be found throughout
- Scenic large pond with fountain and foot bridge
- Yard is completely board fenced as well as invisible fenced.
- Brick paths meander through the yard
- Chefs garden with raised beds
- Smith & Hawkins 7x9 green house
- In-ground 21'x42' swimming pool
- Pool house 12x20 with full bathroom and kitchenette
- Pool Equipment Building 12x20
- Irrigation system fed by pond/well
- City water service and private well. Private septic system
Horse Facility Features
- MAIN BARN
- Sand 80x200 indoor arena flanked by two stall aisles.
- 18- 12x12 stalls(two convertable to foaling stalls), 1-12x18 stall.
- All stalls with mats and Nelson automatic waterers.
- North stalls are insulated with propane heaters. South stalls have propane heaters.
- Concrete aisles
- Tack room 16x20 with kitchenette, 1/2 bath, porch. Heated and Air Conditioned
- Tack room 12x12 with laundry facility. Heated
- Feed room 20x24
- Indoor hay storage 12x48 (convertst to 4 additional 12x12 stalls)
- Wash bay with hot water
- Fire alarm system
- 7 all-weather paddocks serviced by automatic waterers.
- Five fenced pastures with waterers.
- STORAGE RUN INS 20x24
- Two 2-stall storage runs at each end of the main barn
- Used as storage and/or loafing sheds
- Easily converts to additional stalls
- 12x24 lofts
- SMALL HORSE BARN 34x60
- 7- 12x12 stalls with Nelson automatic waterers
- Concrete aisle
- Wash bay with heated water
- Feed room 12x12
- Tack room 12x24 insulated with 1/2 bath, utility sink and laundry connection
- Hay loft 20x60
- Security and Fire alarm system
- Convenient small adjacent storage shed 12x15
- Loafing Shed 12x24 with waterer
- EQUIPMENT BARN
- 52x28 with 2-10x10 garage doors
- Concrete floor
- Loft for storage
- Half bathroom
- 10 miles
- 3 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
8800 Olentangy River Rd, Delaware, Delaware County, Ohio