Custom built home with attached pristine Equestrian Farm situated on 19.25 acres. Ideally located just minutes from SR 30. Facilities includes: 32 stall stable barn with office, 70'x120' indoor riding arena with viewing room, office and maintenance shop, 100'x150', lighted outdoor riding arena with viewing platform, two 60' John Lyons round pens, heated tack and feed rooms, indoor and outdoor wash bays, four spacious pastures for turn out. Great opportunity to take over a well established equine boarding business. Great property for a training operation. The farm has been at full capacity for over 10 years with a waiting list!
Will sell Ranch separately from home if desired.
1255 Biddle Rd. Galion Ohio 44833
Serious inquiries only . Shown by appointment only.
Contact Ray at (419) 295-1411, or Jan at (419) 989-0461
- Custom designed /built, home on secluded wooded lot.
- 3-4 Bedroom 2-1/2 bath with full, finished basement and FROG.
- Cedar wood siding with brick fireplace and chimney.
- 2 wood burning fireplaces in both the sunken living room and master bedroom suite.
- Large eat in kitchen with updated appliances, dining room and Florida room.
- Large covered front porch and rear deck.
- Winding concrete driveway and exposed aggregate concrete walks.
- Large landscaped, private front and back yard.
- Central Air Conditioning. Propane gas heat, public water.
- Vector wireless security system and emergency generator hook up with transfer switch.
- Quiet neighborhood, in Galion City School District.
- Convenient location. Just minutes from state route 30 and 19.
- Optional attached 20.61 Acre parcel.
- The Back 20 Includes a 2 acre stocked pond.
- Mostly meadow with approximately 1 wooded acre.
- Wonderful secluded riding trails.
- Garden shed and trailer parking area.
- A true hunting and fishing paradise.
- 4 miles
- 1 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1255 Biddle Rd, Galion, Crawford County, Ohio