Enjoy leisurely trail rides on low traffic, back country [gravel] roads at a high elevation that offers cool, bugless summers and stunning 80 mile views of layer after layer of mountains. You’ll have quick, easy access to the property: after arriving in the High Country of western North Carolina, drive 10 minutes to the property, located just off the Blue Ridge Parkway. Purchase the entire 92+ acre tract for $3mil or one of the 10 lots for sale at $350,000. The lots vary in size from 1+ acre to =/- 15 acres. Each lot has the stunning view and direct access to Southern Sun Ridge Lane. Ride directly from your home on Southern Sun Ridge Lane to sleepy Blue Ridge Church Road [gravel] through a shaded forest of old growth Southern Appalachian hardwoods.
Watch the video
- Rare 80 mile views to the south and east, view layer after lay of mountains
- Located at the top of the eastern escarpment of the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Breathtaking sunrises
- Glorious sunsets
- Walking access to adjacent Betsy's Rock Falls [itself adjacent to the Blue Ridge Parkway]
- The high elevation ensures cool summers without bothersome bugs
- Riparian Parkland Conservation easements protect the creeks adjoining your property
- Pure, high quality water near the top of the drainage system
- Southern Sun Ridge Lane provides access to all lots
- Walking and hiking trails nearby; Mountains to Sea Trail steps away
Horse Facility Features
- Come to Southern Sun Ridge.
- Build your cabin, step out your front door and on to your horse and ride for miles on wooded trails with fantastic mountain views and quiet country roads.
- No trailering, no parking, no crowds, no hassels!
- Every rider's dream!
- Adjacent to Southern Sun Farm Sanctuary, a 501(c)(3) horse rescue www.facebook.com/southernsunfarm
- 15 miles
- 13 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1245 Blue Ridge Church Rd, West Jefferson, Wilkes County, North Carolina