Experience a lifestyle that includes 115 acres of pristine forest, open fields, streams, private hiking trails
and restored 1930s English Cotswold stone home. Stonecroft is one of the largest privately owned properties between the desirable Blowing Rock, Linville & Grandfather communities.
This mountain estate includes breathtaking views of Grandfather Mountain, Calloway Peak, Blue Ridge Parkway & Pisgah National Forest.
Watch the video
- The main home retains original character, but updated for modern living.
- Kitchen level features Viking appliances, open dining, dining porch, & patio.
- Main floor includes large living room with a stone fireplace, library, 2 Bedrooms, a full bathroom
- Expansive covered porch with vast 90 mile views.
- Upper level has 2 Bedrooms, sitting room, a full bath & studio.
- 3rd floor features master with en-suite bath, ample closets & sitting area.
- Restored caretaker's cabin is guest house or can be used as income-producing property.
- 2 large fields with established grass
- There are several creeks and streams on the property
- Hiking and horse trails
- Property features English Cotswold stone home as primary residence
- Guest House/Caretakers Cabin
- Within 4 miles of Moses H Cone Memorial Park and open to the public
- Park contains 3,500 acres and has 25 miles of carriage trails for hiking and horses
Horse Facility Features
- Gentle sloping pasture land
- Wonderful access to trails throughout the 115+ acres
- Nearby park with 25 miles of carriage trails for hiking and horses
- 7 miles
- 4 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
340 Stonecroft, Blowing Rock, Watauga County, North Carolina