Remarkable log home in the Smoky Mountains with exceptional long range views. The Settlement at Thomas Divide is an 180 acre equestrian community adjoining The Great Smoky National Park. It offers 28 pasture acres with riding trails in the community and into the park. Stable barn, hay storage, community farm house and beautiful flora and fauna surrounds you. The area offers hiking, biking, fly fishing, boating, white water rafting, golfing and Harrah's Cherokee Casino. So much more to do and see in the Smokies.
- This Golden Eagle constructed home is for the discriminating buyer.
- Two living areas.
- Hickory wood floors.
- Granite counters throughout.
- Stainless steel appliances.
- Vaulted Ceiling.
- Grand two-story window overlooking long range mountain views.
- Indoor and outdoor stone fireplaces.
- 20 Speaker sound system and alarm system.
- Screened porch, covered deck and patio area.
- Master on main floor.
- Two car garage.
- Large bedrooms.
- 3.965 Acres
- Additional cleared area with electric, available for barn or guest home.
- Fantastic mountain views.
- Electronic gated entrance.
Horse Facility Features
- 28 Acres community pasture.
- Community stable.
- Community hay storage.
- Community trails.
- Space to build barn on home property.
- 6 miles
- 6 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
176 Noland Divide, Bryson City, Swain County, North Carolina