House, Pastures, Pond, and Buildings
12 pastures plus a holding pasture.
6 pastures have run-in shelters, 7th has a barn with a bedroom and Video equipment in the barn to monitor birthing.
Finish line horse fence (very heavy duty type of fencing).
Electric fencing around all pastures.
Property line is 300 ft beyond the back tree line.
Small old tack house with electricity is original to property.
Large hay barn holds 1400 square bales at a time.
Shed with a/c and heat.
Single wide office trailer with 2 offices and a half bath, heated and cooled.
20x40 metal storage building with fans and a gas furnace, electricity, piped for water but not connected.
tractor trailer storage container stays.
Small area with hook ups for elec, water and septic for a motor home.
1/2 acre man-made pond which the HVAC drains out to.
- House is on a crawl space
- 3 full 1 half bath
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Living Room
- Office (with half bath)
- Master Bedroom has walk out to deck (with hot tub that stays)
- 2 guest bedrooms (only rooms with carpet)
- The 2 guest bedrooms are on a Jack and Jill bath with a linen closet.
- Hardwood floors throughout the rest of the house except tile in wet areas.
- Huge mud/laundry room off of garage.
- Double oven (Top is convection oven)
- 5 burner gas stove
- All GE appliances
- Double side fireplace from Sun Room to living room
- French drain from gutters to back yard, about 10 foot deep.
- Crown molding throughout
- Whole house generator
- VERY deep well
- Water source heat and air system...Water comes out 68 degrees year round, pond pumps 15 gallons a minute and releases to the pond.
- Gas tankless water heater
- 6 ft link fence around the back yard of the house is buried a foot underground
- Fiber Optic Internet
- Property line is 300 ft beyond the back tree line.
- Small old tack house with electricity, original to property.
- Large hay barn holds 1400 square bales at a time.
- Shed with a/c and heat.
- Single wide office trailer with 2 offices and a half bath, heated and cooled.
- 20x40 metal storage building with fans and a gas furnace, electricity, piped for water but not connected
- Tractor trailer storage container stays as a gift to the buyer.
- Small area for a motor home with hook ups for elec, water and septic
- 1/2 acre man-made pond which the HVAC drains out to.
- 4 10x10 dog kennels have fans and lights is 30x40 run in and out.
- Separate 5th kennel.
- 2 little red buildings with windows and electric for storage (originally for changing)
- 2nd Parcel available: Approximately 23 acres of coastal Bermuda hayfields that produce approx 1300 bales plus uncovered area of approx 100x300 arena space.
Horse Facility Features
- 12 pastures plus a holding pasture/open space.
- 6 have run-in shelters, 7th is a barn with a bedroom and Video equipment in the barn to monitor birthing.
- Finish line horse fence (very heavy duty fish line type of fencing)
- electric fencing around all pastures
- 34 miles
- 9 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
2432 Hobbs Rd, Roseboro, Sampson County, North Carolina