On a paved dead end road sits 16 acres of peace and quiet for you and your horses. With 2 barns a wash bay, run ins and stalls, a 60 foot round-pen and a large riding arena. Ready made pastures your horse will love. Beautiful oak, maple and fruit trees with 2 ponds . You can sit on your back porch or your front porch and watch your horses graze.
- Beautiful rustic wood and rock decor.
- Rocking chair front porch
- Pond barn and pasture view from back porch.
- 2nd house currently used for storage but with very little work would be very nice house.
- 2 ponds with fish.
- Lush fescue timothy and orchard pastures
- Fenced back yard
- All pastures are fenced.
- Great hunting at back of property.
- Quiet easy living.
Horse Facility Features
- 2 Barns main barn has 4 large stalls easily converted to 6 with feed and tack room natural and LED lighting.
- Paddock attached to main barn with horse safe flex fencing.
- Large arena with horse safe flex fencing.
- Wash bay.
- 2nd barn for hay and run ins with water and lights.
- 3 extra could be 4 stalls near 2nd barn.
- 9 miles
- 7 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
535 Price Rd, Salisbury, Rowan County, North Carolina