This former builder's home is now available to be purchased and open up all sorts of possibilities for cattle/horses even an ATV haven. This 80 +/- acre tract and lovely home has all the features a family would need to have a working farm with lots of fields that could be fenced in and a large block building 1680 sq. ft. that could become a barn, shop etc.
Watch the video
- The double door entrance leads into a slate floored foyer with a large living and formal dining combination, separate den with vaulted ceiling, fireplace and exposed beams opening out to a sunroom of 12' x 26'. The kitchen is a u-shaped area to save steps and has lots of cabinet space. The laundry area with cabinets and a built in desk allow a place for routine tasks. The hallway leads to the east end of the home and has a nice full bath along with three bedrooms. The master bedroom is large and has a a full bath as well. The main floor has approximately 2499 square feet.
- The stairwell to the basement is wide and leads down into approximately 1375 square feet finished and another 912 square feet unfinished. There is a full kitchen, huge den with fireplace, huge bedroom and a full bath downstairs as well. The unfinished part has a walk out set of double doors.
- There is an In-law suite with a full bath and small living area off of the main floor next to the garage for that occasional visitor who would like their own space.
- See Video for the Home at https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iygmG4BEhEdZcp5tsi_3O2aSzKXzIyHO/view
Horse Facility Features
- Lots of Opportunity here! Just look at the potential this property has to be a beautiful setting for horses. Plenty of pasture area to rotate and plenty of hay for the winter. Bordered by a creek, this property could fulfill all of the needs of a working horse farm.
- 8 miles
- 8 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
2388 NC-135, Eden, Rockingham County, North Carolina