BRING YOUR HORSES!! Then enjoy the sunrise sipping coffee on your enclosed front porch and watch it set from your deck grilling for friends and neighbors! This home has SO much to offer the gardener, naturalist and horse lover in all of us with its stunning English gardens, hard and soft fruit and vegetable gardens, water feature, stream and fenced pasture (with 5 stall barn and tack room plus hay and equipment barn). Beautiful inside and out, this home offers the peace, quiet and tranquility of country living convenient to 421 and I73! Seller says new Holland TC 30 tractor, bush hog, blade, bucket, plough and harrow are also for sale.
Watch the video
- Lovely Ranch Home is much larger than it appears at 3012 Square Feet.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, Living, Dining, Large Den and Office.
- 416 Square Foot Unfinished Basement not included in square footage.
- Screened and glassed in front porch
- Huge trex composite back deck and gazebo
- Cedar Siding
- The home is fitted with Bassett no clog gutters meaning no cleaning gutters EVER!
- The Master Bath features a jetted tub and a frameless glass shower door.
- Closets in the Master Bedroom and Bath were created by Closets by Design.
- Kitchen island with granite top and bar seating.
- The microwave/convection oven hood combination has a 2 speed extractor fan.
- Tilt windows in the Dining Room, Kitchen and all 3 Bedrooms. All others maintenance free aluminum-clad
- The attic is vented and partially floored.
- The A/C units have a service contract and were just serviced.
- Septic just inspected and pumped.
- Well just tested.
- The home has had many updates over the past 21 years!
- Hard wired generator wired in to essentials & lighting starts automatically when there is an outage
- The propane tank (for fireplace and generator only) is leased. Guilford Gas 336-274-8449
- The Satellite dish is leased not owned.
- 24' X 24' 2 Car Detached Garage
- Dutch barn to the right of the house and left of the garage measures 16’ X 10’ and stays with home.
- Small shed behind the home appears to have been a chicken coop at one time is approximately 8’ X 7’.
- THE GARDENS:
- 13.13 acre property, bisected by a lovely stream
- Landscaping looks like it came right out of “Better Homes and Gardens”.
- Lovely elms, maples, an ornamental tree garden, English Gardens, azaleas and rhododendrons
- Hydrangeas, lantanas, lady banks climbing rose and much more.
- Lovely water feature to the left of the residence.
- Orchard to the left of the home behind the hay and equipment storage barn.
- 2” x 1” fencing surrounds several apple trees, a peach tree, a plum tree & several small blueberry bushes.
- Nice sized vegetable garden, enclosed in 2” x 1” fencing as well, lies to the front right of the home.
- To the back right of the home is a soft fruit cage for your strawberries, raspberries and blackberries!
Horse Facility Features
- THE PASTURE:
- Fenced pasture behind the home.
- Here there are no steep slopes and only the back left of the pasture is wooded.
- Soil is neither soupy nor rocky.
- Water for the home and barn is piped in from the 1st of two wells which is approximately 300 feet deep. 2nd well, for watering the landscaping, is appx 50 feet deep with the main water source at about 35 feet. There is a manure pile by the orchard for disposing of horse “after effects”.
- THE FENCING:
- The pasture is surrounded by stock fencing with auxiliary electric hot wire powered by a solar panel.
- THE STRUCTURES:
- 33’ X 31’ metal roofed pole barn w/four 10’ x 10’ stalls, one 10’ x 12’ stall & a 10’ x 12’ tack and feed room. All five stall floors are covered with rubber horse stall mats.
- 24' X 24' X 12' metal roofed hay & equipment storage barn right of the main barn has one open corner There is a parking area alongside and plenty more parking in the large circular drive.
- 14' X 12' equipment storage building is down the hill right of the home accessed by gate off the pasture
- Seller says new Holland TC 30 tractor, bush hog, blade, bucket, plough and harrow are also for sale.
- 18 miles
- 10 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
2905 Bethel Church Rd, Climax, Randolph County, North Carolina