Lovely 5.56 ac farm with desirable FETA trail access, stunning mountain views, pretty landscaping attractive and well maintained 4 BR/2.5 BA log home, 4 stall Morton barn and outbuilding w/ chicken coop. Home features cathedral wood ceilings, log and wood walls, wood floors throughout main level, gracious sized rooms, abundant windows and storage space. Downstairs apartment, 2 BR/1 BA has separate entrance and screen porch.
- Energy efficient home with heat pump and wood stove.
- Bright, airy rooms.
- Soaring stack stone fireplace with gas logs.
- Wood and tile floors.
- Two screened porches.
- Stunning mountain views.
- Mature, professional landscaping.
- Private gravel road.
Horse Facility Features
- 4 stall Morton Barn with automatic waters, hot water, wash bay, tack room with toilet.
- Hay loft holds 300 bales.
- Fenced pasture with established grass.
- Property is on FETA membership trail system, 150 miles of private trails.
- 5 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
132 Wizards Way, Columbus, Polk County, North Carolina