Lovely top of the line custom built log-cabin style home. This property is a hide away yet within driving distance to Durham, Raleigh or Chapel Hill. For the client with a hobby, there is a large workshop. A four car garage is large enough for a motor home or car collection. A pond on the property would be perfect for a horse farm. This tranquil setting is a wonderful retreat. Three bedrooms with a second floor master suite overlooking the property. Don't miss the opportunity to see this peaceful one of a kind setting!
Watch the video
- Currently 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms. Third floor attic area is allowable for expansion of 2 additional rooms and a bathroom - agent has received acknowledgement of ability to expand. Automatic backup generator that runs all water, ovens, lights and central heat & air. Large master suite on second floor, currently with workout space. Master bath has a walk down shower. Home has built-in Vacuum System
- Elevator goes to all three floors. Hidden Room off of the Hallway – completely steel. Hidden Door - opens to safe. Cable and security all hidden within walls. Security including cameras and alarm system for the house and all of the buildings. Two car carport. Four car garage perfect for any collector. Large Workshop
- Granite countertops in kitchen. Home and land have been professionally appraised. The home was built by The Original Log Cabin Homes LTD located in Rocky Mount, N.C.
- Almost 63 Acres with pond included
- Rolling Hills with Home Overlooking pond area
- Workshop Large Enough for Almost Any Hobby
- Over Sized 4 Car Garage
- 2 Car Carport
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
77 Streets Store Rd, Roxboro, Person County, North Carolina